Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Thommo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hope thats worked....im clueless at stuff like this....but theres nothing more concrete....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9586654/tommy-makinson-says-st-helens-boss-justin-holbrook-will-be-honest-over-future/?fbclid=IwAR3PMl55KrsFdS1fVwAHfaDe0w6woQplRKOAtkusVjOSfeBiW8Xe0a3HJNg&h=AT2cJL7PrSET97w9M-ZcqQjOL2VMWRcvDyGUCm1QCembRF2jiDskqH87CMmKSt6RTxcaa7xW8TidyynXVkgzrZZDq6Q84NwZVCzmJSBJsH3QgMdbLTaifDVut1qR1n8ijGg1aiVxJjd3zZkSNmFFN9tEZUzabImqeim39lM-r4Iz5ZFMAl_FSi_tkHcsMovYN0d8j-iyGSk3pb-gRBjfirTpMCHlS6zriesixDfTljizONa2oHo8keuo7D_T4JvgueRNumN3eg2XGkgxkf-w-JsUFUpIxgju1wBu51ViIZFoZqXbDTTt7FRXbMdai8ypf3R8WESGw2EZndNFaqG_HfpTHJaKFSjpz161aTp2-mDy2t09LEnNioUknv-lrTeziFmFUrWDNO6AG4dP51iimDSWOGRJAhPlq_b-cPVoaXYpQd9XQSB2joatawjljPYVmOXg1qvTK_LVbuNt3heoTa8rMHgd8VOMlj9Cphhj1BteAfDR9Jet6MnB--fnbUryP0MGKMYjoSlFdJTFwSxwMSU3O05DSFpEDgIz04KJJUF-ZWiJaM1sn_5DBjyuwZvl1oxgAh7tp-bHFvknU6V3gpL5nyDTM8NJVpSpwKu21Ltl5yQGUVdBD-J8W7x7QIwi2FfOTdMsixxJStkmFsQA0hpBH8sPLOBFrk9p0GN0ZCxiX93d0cj_bQDvvQaHEvq480mtpxxMEDR0A23tUXtjvJNQ664i4F0SYSs7fBmaOzqKCOUECEzLvil3dAFJV8pZcR4DOwH4bvEhHEjXtPfLWDSLj5nyYSGiz5KaIYBlWPzFbJ4gpKmsIOoyru3W32YZ16jc1_HR28zn325QRGW9WxWyHofjqAUX6RP0Rx6LxgJHx-r7YLo47hjBRrJsuxzPOI14GHz0yQoR28zMx3qqUUCkxYQbPGoMa7hoMhUj-zOXb_deFAFgAizXf7WVpriqxiogRq3KMelgslTJpziTH_qxeX2UB6As0a57RBLP_dnVv_08H7nM-3fJR7VWYxWV8ox6Ii1UiW9oujNJQAseBuxrbqhwHarisjIsOrITppazgYqxk7_7VAqqbxSEQZZNmC-AxWWG8bkBnmr4xrp_DNfxWJuqYND8Xi_k3WiQO2xne27IFfqryCAPopOLZ866XXttrI6Chde2GakluR7SK_uHSxejLGnz3ciGV_BbyNbYGeI9TClrCF1bXjLf3uWfxIY8gZBhSiVLMkIByGZJibmYu2Hhbj_5vIvDos01tzjJnxbvnH6ZV7v3acYQPuWf9-_aQflBAEZsAMqyBWUsA_RqeWUW7i7eLAfHKxicGYMEja1hSMaLVAZFCQk5wgLm1D0ypmrRpF95v9-NPrQKSp0sg__1KolFc3wmFAim
Fuck the s*n

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
from badel. He was talking about seibold backing walters to get the titans job and then continue with below:

I'm hearing that Justin Holbrook, the St Helens coach, has been formally interviewedby the Titans," Badel siad. "He had a phone hook up with Mal Meninga the Titans' culture and performance chief and he very much remains in the mix."

"There was some speculation that Holbrook had pulled out of the race; that's not the case. He's completed his interview with the Titans and is now awaiting a definitive call about whether he wall coach the Titans in 2020.

"My information is that he's not the preferred option at the moment, but if the Titans can't get the job done with Kevin Walters, Holbrook will certainly come into the mix.

"If Holbrook can't get the job at the Titans, the Bulldogs are sniffing around. He's got some history there: he won two lower-grade titles at the Bulldogs, so he does have an affinity for the club."
A good old fashioned telephone hook up. Great interview technique. Anyone and everyone could be in the room on either end. Load of crap. Face to face thanks.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like to hold judgement until I make my own decision. I did that with Des, the old board, with Pay and this new board. IF they miss out on Hollbrook to keep Pay then they have lost me.
Yeh, I was a big supporter of this board but I’m only hanging on by a thread now before they lose me. They need to come up with the goods regarding our coach between now and next season. It’s going to be a massive AGM in February and I’ll be there to cast my vote. They also need to get rid of the 8th unofficial board member because he’s getting involved too much for my liking.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeh, I was a big supporter of this board but I’m only hanging on by a thread now before they lose me. They need to come up with the goods regarding our coach between now and next season. It’s going to be a massive AGM in February and I’ll be there to cast my vote. They also need to get rid of the 8th unofficial board member because he’s getting involved too much for my liking.
The way that the characters from both sides are carrying on they are putting the club second and it is really showing. Prominent people vying for power. Someone has said a few times on here already but I now see that all have to get together for the greater good. Pool their resources and experience. There's too much hatred it would seem. The question is if they are big enough to do it? I'm not optimistic. Let's sign Hollbrook asap lol.

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck both sides of the board table.
Lets form a Kennel ticket, ran by the fans, for the fans!
As a lifetime supporter, through the good times and the bad, I feel more than qualified to tell the majority of the prior two boards to go and fuck themselves sideways with an over-inflated football.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like i said...I only tried to help
Nothing directed at you mate. Have no doubt you don't understand why we hate that newspaper, so hold absolutely nothing against you. Don't take it personal!

Those Liverpool supporters out there will know why NB and myself hate it, but I don't blame you in the slightest for posting it ;)

Thommo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nothing directed at you mate. Have no doubt you don't understand why we hate that newspaper, so hold absolutely nothing against you. Don't take it personal!

Those Liverpool supporters out there will know why NB and myself hate it, but I don't blame you in the slightest for posting it ;)
i live in St Helens.. 10 miles from Liverpool..im a LFC fan..so dont need schooling on Rupert Murdochs bog paper...and i get the whole Hillsborough thing..im 53 and remember it sadly too clearly. However...that piece was on my phones Google news feed...i merely copied the link.

Thommo

Waterboy
Reaction score
He's doing well in the UK...Has St Helens clear by 10 pts atm...and they haven't been successful in 11 years. Big wraps on this guy.
11yrs? Grand final winners in 14...minor premiers constantly. Not been to Wembley for 11 yrs....maybe you mis read