Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
True, he shouldn't see 1st grade till he develops some mongrel and adds on 5kgs of beef to him.
I was his biggest supporter always had to be 1 and Hoppa at centre due to our lack of options there. Now we have DWZ he shouldn't be in first grade, especially on the wing

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Journalist on 100% footy just said the Trbojevic brother's manager sees both Trbojevic brothers as at least $1m players and that they don't want 3rd party deals as a part of their resigning with Manly due to the risk/broken promises in the past with 3rd party deals. This is going to make it a lot more difficult for Manly to keep the both of them.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Journalist on 100% footy just said the Trbojevic brother's manager sees both Trbojevic brothers as at least $1m players and that they don't want 3rd party deals as a part of their resigning with Manly due to the risk/broken promises in the past with 3rd party deals. This is going to make it a lot more difficult for Manly to keep the both of them.
Des will just backdate their contacts till 2097

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Semi is the sort of signing you get when you nearly there with your team list. Not rebuilding like us.
Semi with parra - they finished top 8. Without - spoon.
Hes one of the best wingers ever

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just made up a table of the currently contracted players for the next few season as per nrl.com.
5 players off contract for next year, 4 that will likely go (Nu Brown, Danny Fualalo, Liccha and Olive) and 1 that will likely re-sign (Kalache).
If we're replacing like for like positions we'd ned to go after a utility, middle forward, hooker and centre.
Not much off contract for 2019 but would be able to get value out of players like, Jai Field, Ata Hingano, Billy Walters, Connor Tracey (Utility), Billy Britian, Ben Hampton (Hooker), Kurt Capewell, Aaron Gray, Brad Parker, Hymel Hunt, Jordan Kahu, Enari Tuala (Centre) Jack Stockwell, Jack Gosiewski, Albert Vete, Scott Bolton, Mitchell Dunn (middle)
Player Position 2019 2020 2021 2022
Nu Brown Utility Yes
Jack Cogger Half Yes Yes
Christian Crichton Wing Yes Yes Yes
Adam Elliott Middle Forward Yes Yes
RFM Edge Forward Yes Yes
Keiran Foran Half Yes Yes
Danny Fualalo Middle Forward Yes
CHN Edge Forward Yes Yes Yes Yes
Morgan Harper Centre Yes Yes
Kerrod Holland Centre Yes Yes
Will Hopoate Centre Yes Yes
Josh Jackson Edge Forward Yes Yes
Kaiyne Kalache Middle Forward Yes
Lachlan Lewis Half Yes Yes
Micahel Liccha Hooker Yes
JMK Hooker Yes Yes
Nick Meaney Fullback Yes Yes Yes
Marcelo Montoya Centre Yes Yes
Dylan Napa Middle Forward Yes Yes Yes
Ofahiki Ogden Middle Forward Yes Yes Yes
Jayden Okunbur Wing Yes Yes
John Olive Centre Yes
James Roumanos Middle Forward Yes Yes Yes
Chris Smith Middle Forward Yes Yes
Reimis Smith Wing Yes Yes
Joe Stimson Edge Forward Yes Yes
Suaso Sue Middle Forward Yes Yes
Aidan Tolman Middle Forward Yes Yes
Renouf To'omaga Middle Forward Yes Yes
Brandon Wakeham Half Yes Yes
DWZ Fullback Yes Yes
Contracted Players 26 7 1

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This guy should be our number 1 signing in 2021 along with anyone else that has some mongel in them

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
#1? Yeah nah. Not a bad player at all but with a war chest at our disposal......

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good player. I love his game and work ethic but fuck me he had shocking luck with injuries. He tears a bicep or breaks a jaw every second game. But he's as tough as they come.

Guys like Dave Fifita and Butcher are the kinds of forwards we should be targeting for 2021.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There needs to be investigation into this thread hahaha in all seriousness since we missed out on Holbrook and my 1st pick in Shane Flanagan don't look like happening with NRL refusal to register him as a coach I think there only one final candidate and the hint is in the 1st sentence the angry ant Geoff Toovey he mite be from manly but he is our best option ATM and would certainly change our way I may be wrong but I think Toovey is a far better pick then Brown

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There needs to be investigation into this thread hahaha in all seriousness since we missed out on Holbrook and my 1st pick in Shane Flanagan don't look like happening with NRL refusal to register him as a coach I think there only one final candidate and the hint is in the 1st sentence the angry ant Geoff Toovey he mite be from manly but he is our best option ATM and would certainly change our way I may be wrong but I think Toovey is a far better pick then Brown
Guys you build around some tough guys, and yes target the nxt gen superstars too, $$will get a lot of signings across the line, we can build a entire new team

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If we can't land Jakey T - he's probably the nearest and next best thing in terms of quality Locks (although a bit injury prone).

I like where you're coming from with this one Holland. You're back in form

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we can't land Jakey T - he's probably the nearest and next best thing in terms of quality Locks (although a bit injury prone).

I like where you're coming from with this one Holland. You're back in form
Mr holland may have found a little form, and he had a CRACK, was a good effort.!!

but you never will be in form rainbow boy :tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

#payspets
#foot soldiers
#flog a dead horse

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Last edited:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is is this tagged as other news source? It’s just an opinion?