Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Thommo

Waterboy
Reaction score
He’s already strung St Helens along to some extent. It’s all nice to think he’s loyal and a decent bloke and I’m not saying he isn’t but in rugby league it’s shown time and time again that you believe that at your peril.
Fair play...i agree. He told us in May it was a no brainer that he would sign . Maybe i was still asleep writing that last post.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been 2hours since the last post

I've waited long enough, I need an answer on Holbrook now God dammit

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Gerard Condon bloke who comes on 2SM and does the footy betting said that Walters will be announced as Titans coach either tomorrow or the day after.
And that Skeletor will be QLD origin coach.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Come on you andersons you senile old Dinosaurs, sign Holbrook and announce it.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Come on you andersons you senile old Dinosaurs, sign Holbrook and announce it.
Wasn't Lynne Anderson part of the problem at the Titans when the NRL had to step in and take over??? And now we are relying on her to do what's best for the Dogs. Failed outside businesses, great mates with Pay, Chris' reported health problems, it's been said that a couple of board members are dragging their feet in finalizing contract talks with Holbrook, and yet here on the Kennel we still hold on to the hope that the deal will get done.....I don't know guys.....the Anderson's seem have too much say in what goes on at the club.

I disliked Dib and his finger puppet Grimace, along with Hasler but it feels like we have swapped one dictatorship for another. I understand that every board, past, present or future would have had or will have their own personal agendas but not at the clubs detriment or our teams future.

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Gerard Condon bloke who comes on 2SM and does the footy betting said that Walters will be announced as Titans coach either tomorrow or the day after.
Walters will attract talent he is respected very much I think the titans will fire

Thommo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Didnt Lynne Anderson sing.." I never promised you a rose garden"?...

Delicious irony

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
from badel. He was talking about seibold backing walters to get the titans job and then continue with below:

I'm hearing that Justin Holbrook, the St Helens coach, has been formally interviewedby the Titans," Badel siad. "He had a phone hook up with Mal Meninga the Titans' culture and performance chief and he very much remains in the mix."

"There was some speculation that Holbrook had pulled out of the race; that's not the case. He's completed his interview with the Titans and is now awaiting a definitive call about whether he wall coach the Titans in 2020.

"My information is that he's not the preferred option at the moment, but if the Titans can't get the job done with Kevin Walters, Holbrook will certainly come into the mix.

"If Holbrook can't get the job at the Titans, the Bulldogs are sniffing around. He's got some history there: he won two lower-grade titles at the Bulldogs, so he does have an affinity for the club."