We are lacking....

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A game plan, the correct players selected in the correct positions, a kicking game, one winger who can score, a settled half combination, speed in the centres and dummy half and finally a few forwards who run like Geoff Robinson and offload like Paul Dunn/Peter Tunks, and tackle like Dean Pay/David Gillespie, apart from that we're lacking nothing.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Size, power, fitness, speed and wrestling

Whoever our strength & conditioning coach is, requires 10 black dildos up there bum

Dont know if Holbrook is coming over, but if he is, i hope he brings the required staff around him.

Our fitness, power, wrestling and speed is non-existent. Holbrook has been at the Roosters previously, so he should have a fair idea with the experience he has had their with the training regime's.

He also needs to bring over 2 big powerful forwards from the UK. Luke Thompson is a must and the second one i do not have a fucken clue.

Our forwards barring Jackson are soft. Napa has been extremely dissapointing

Christian Welch is off contract and is a must.

Pay is out of his league. He does have a squad with minimal talent, but one thing you must do to counteract your weaknesses when you have minimal talent in your squad, is to be fitter and stronger than your opponents and they are not even close. That goes along with his strength and conditioning team and that dud wrestler he brought over from Canberra.

This club built its foundations around big, powerful forwards, which oppositions feared. I'm shocked how shit our forward pack is considering they are coached by a former powerful nonsense forward.
Harry Harris,have u seen him he can hardly walk to the bar and back,he's our fitness guru,along with that other bloke tony Grimaldi,honestly there's so much dead wood out belmore way,and the current board,where are they,and the hard decisions?