Official Round 19 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying but Pay didnt even give him a chance. A lot of these Polynesian boys need a push and encouragement. Leaving him in reserve grade while watching Elliot and co constantly get picked ahead of you would be demoralising
The last 1st grade game tualau played for us was the 1st time we played souths when cummins fucked us. Tualau came on in a pressure cooker environment and dropped the ball two times but his hit ups were still strong.

Dont forget aswell pay the fuckhead started to'omaga in his second game and then banished him from 1st grade for a year

Meanwhile dumb fucks like elliot make 10 missed tackles but the excuse used to drop CHN to reserves "to work on his tackling" seems to have completely disappeared when its elliot.

Fuck pay and fuck the people who support. Hes a massive pretender. Every impressive junior that's been elevated to 1st grade has only ever been on the back of injuries but then are quickly dropped to reserves for the simple reason that pays favourites are back from injury. Meanwhile pays favourites continue to disappoint over and over again and have massive number of shit stats (I'm looking at you adam idiot) and yet nothing ever happens to them other than being first on the team sheet

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you even know what you're typing?

Man, whatever drugs you're on do everyone a favour and flush them down the crapper, they are dangerous.

Do it before you get sick to your stomach
Sharing the wisdom, bringing humour to our disappointing season numb nuts. You dont know how to laugh? Taking life too seriously? Its only a game of football turkeys its not life and death. Some sensitive dimwits here. If you need drugs to face the world bad luck get your own. I aint sharing mine.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The last 1st grade game tualau played for us was the 1st time we played souths when cummins fucked us. Tualau came on in a pressure cooker environment and dropped the ball two times but his hit ups were still strong.

Dont forget aswell pay the fuckhead started to'omaga in his second game and then banished him from 1st grade for a year

Meanwhile dumb fucks like elliot make 10 missed tackles but the excuse used to drop CHN to reserves "to work on his tackling" seems to have completely disappeared when its elliot.

Fuck pay and fuck the people who support. Hes a massive pretender. Every impressive junior that's been elevated to 1st grade has only ever been on the back of injuries but then are quickly dropped to reserves for the simple reason that pays favourites are back from injury. Meanwhile pays favourites continue to disappoint over and over again and have massive number of shit stats (I'm looking at you adam idiot) and yet nothing ever happens to them other than being first on the team sheet
Dean and Adam need time together to work on Adams dance moves for the upcoming mad monday celebration a short 7 weeks away....woohoo. Heard Adams been humming "Hopelessly devoted to you" at training recently. Maybe a clue there. Cant wait for the Telecrap pics.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharing the wisdom, bringing humour to our disappointing season numb nuts. You dont know how to laugh? Taking life too seriously? Its only a game of football turkeys its not life and death. Some sensitive dimwits here. If you need drugs to face the world bad luck get your own. I aint sharing mine.
I want the drugs whatever the artist that made ur profile pic was on!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You lost me at "sharing wisdom"

If you think it's wisdom your sharing, then those drugs really have done some serious irreparable damage

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Well fucking said. Its exactly how i see it too. But oh no dean pay is a good coach .fuck off cnuts!!

If Pay gave these kids as many chances as Elliot and.Smith have had and they failed, then i wouldnt go off at Pay. But simple fact is he hasn't at all.

Toomaga vs Dragons last year is perfect example at how fucked Dean Pay is and how he used the kid so poorly.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay isn't our answer as coach but you can't include Tualau in his fuck-ups. Tualau's motor just goes for 5 minutes then stops - he's just not up to it, nothing to do with Pay.

Agree about Too'maga and Ogden. Why does Fualalo get picked when we clearly aren't going to re-sign him next year? Give Too'maga and Ogden a decent few games on the trot instead of dropping them every second week.
Because Pay doesn't know what the fuck he is doing with Too'maga or Ogden. They won't get any better if they aren't getting a run regularly in first grade.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

If I dropped as many pies as Elliott drops balls I'd be sacked!!

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m hoping we get pumped so pay gets shown the door !!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If Pay gave these kids as many chances as Elliot and.Smith have had and they failed, then i wouldnt go off at Pay. But simple fact is he hasn't at all.
That right there is the most important part. I'm not saying lachlan burr would be an automatic start for us but he went from being in our reserves to being a consistent first grader with warriors.

Pay is fucking up the development of our juniors.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That right there is the most important part. I'm not saying lachlan burr would be an automatic start for us but he went from being in our reserves to being a consistent first grader with warriors.

Pay is fucking up the development of our juniors.
Burr isn't as good as Elliot though..... haha jokes ppl calm down.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The whole squad train together how else do you think they do it all the calls and plays run through all grades so everyones on the same page