GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol yea lets keep signing guys who are not good enough for the Knights rebuild

LEVI LEFT RIGHT OUT!

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Api gets too many injuries however I am not a levi fan,,,like ben roberts...plays 1 good game in 2 years

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Levi is fucking shit, hr plays for himself and not the team. Hence why Nathan Brown hates playing him there .Always takes wrong option and goes the direction he wants and not what is best for the team

He is a lichaa with a bit more speed

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I know highlights do make them look good but he's still an improvement then Lickaa!
Hes good on the short ball near the line but in saying that you still need good runners running at the holes..

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Levi is fucking shit, hr plays for himself and not the team. Hence why Nathan Brown hates playing him there .Always takes wrong option and goes the direction he wants and not what is best for the team

Glad you put the last line cos for a minute i thought you were describing lichaa. Lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If we sign someone like Levi thinking he's the future, I'd be pushing to have the entire recruitment department of the Bulldogs sectioned for a mental health review.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we sign someone like Levi thinking he's the future, I'd be pushing to have the entire recruitment department of the Bulldogs sectioned for a mental health review.
I don’t think they would buy Levi thinking he’s the future it’s just that there’s no one else available and let’s them move away from Lichaa. Nothing more nothing less. Surely it would be a one year deal.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t think they would buy Levi thinking he’s the future it’s just that there’s no one else available and let’s them move away from Lichaa. Nothing more nothing less. Surely it would be a one year deal.
I wouldn't be so sure. They've handed out three year deals to flops like Meaney, Chrichton, Cogger and Napa already. If they made those crazy decisions, they're capable of anything including handing Levi three years or extending Lichaa for two.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets set up a company and ask bulldogs management to outsource the recruitments mr i. Get some people here with good eye for talents to join us. Lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

The big rumour around Newcastle a couple of years ago when Rory Kostjason got that throat injury at training was from a stray elbow from Danny Levi who had his position under threat. Dunno how true it is, but the shit training attitude has always been talked about

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Weak signing if true.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can someone please confirm if Robson has signed with Nth Qld?

It's odd that it still hasn't been reported, he's still listed as off contract and neither club announced it if it was meant to happen months ago.

If there's any chance he's still available, the club would be crazy to not make him an offer that beats anyone else's. If he's gone, it makes no sense why they didn't in the first place...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Ohhh that's the tactic we use, wait until all the good players are gone and then swoop in on the player no-one wants and pay him an amount he can't refuse. Noice! I feel us building an empire again...…….

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should just sign lichha for 1 year only see if cameron goes around for another year then have a serious crack at their 2 back up hookers

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Levi, Ramien and Ese’Ese all set to be axed for this weeks match. Even getting linked to our club turns your form to shit

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BULLDOGS TAKE NEXT STEP IN DANNY LEVI RECRUITMENT
The Bulldogs have shown they're serious about signing unwanted Knights hooker Danny Levi by holding a meeting with him in Sydney last week.

Like Ramien, Levi has been told to look for a new club in 2020 by the Knights and the recruitment-hungry Dogs are interested.

With current dummy-half Michael Lichaa without a contract for next season, the Dogs view Levi as a ready-made replacement.