Opinion Adam Elliot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott, Smith, Ogden and To'omaga aren't first grade standard and I had high hopes for Ogden. They get dominated, don't seem strong enough, can't put opposition on the ground. Napa hasn't made a big hit all year. There is no mongrel at all in the side. At least Wakeham shows a lot of promise, would be helpful if Foran was there to look after him.
Ogden's failure should be blamed on Pay, Ogden needs a good coach to bring out his best but Pay only drags the players down from good to either average or shit.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I shudder and shake every time elliot the shit **** comes near the ball in attack and defence he manages to fuck something up

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ogden's failure should be blamed on Pay, Ogden needs a good coach to bring out his best but Pay only drags the players down from good to either average or shit.
If you were a forward in this same situation eg Martin, CHN, Ofa, Renouf where the coach uses you as a scapegoat and prefers players like Elliott, Smith, Fualolo what is the best thing to do?

Get in a private forwards coach to motivate you and teach added skill and leg drive etc?

This current situation is alarming.

We have already lost Martin. Fans saying Ofa should leave.

All our forwards have been disappointing and the only one that would get a run elsewhere is an inconsistent CHN. I doubt anyone would sign even Tolman...although he would go well back at the Storm I reckon cos he does his specific job and you def wouldn't see any 4th/5th tackle settlers there.

Anyway I just wonder why this crazy situation with better talented guys can't be fixed. It appears the coach can't coach it so should these guys look into extra coaching to get them firing with some self confidence?

Malla

Reaction score
Adam Elliot is very Tolman like the way his hit ups ruin a set of six

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s up there with the special players we’ve had;
Gary Warburton
Dallas mcillwain
Ben czislovski
Charlie Tonga
Hutch maiava
Steve Reardon

You get me drift

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do we really deserve a team ???
We are nothing but a bunch of whinging racist pathetic people,
We treat our players and each other with total disrespect as if the disrespect and the bad treatment we cop from the media and other clubs supporters is not enough,
We pretend we love our team yet we do nothing but abuse the living life out of every player just because their playing standard is not up to the levels required...
We seem to forget that every individual human being longs to become the best in what they do...No one likes to fail !!!
On another note...
Over the four and half decades of following the Bulldogs I have witnessed or experienced violence and racism from other teams supporters topping it off the last 15 years, we have been branded CHEATS, RAPISTS, HOOLIGANS even TERRORIST, you learn to overcome all these obstacles but it is harder to overcome when the source is our teams so called fellow supporters who practices racism under the pretence of football banter forgetting that for some an unfortunate mishap in live we all have come from somewhere else in the world.
Even the original custodians of this great country of ours are victims of the same plight.
Is this what being a Bulldogs supporter is all about ???
If it is...I am ashamed to be one !!!
Unity is Strength !!!

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We treat our players and each other with total disrespect as if the disrespect and the bad treatment we cop from the media and other clubs supporters is not enough,
We pretend we love our team yet we do nothing but abuse the living life out of every player just because their playing standard is not up to the levels required...
We seem to forget that every individual human being longs to become the best in what they do...No one likes to fail !!!
On another note...
Over the four and half decades of following the Bulldogs I have witnessed or experienced violence and racism from other teams supporters topping it off the last 15 years, we have been branded CHEATS, RAPISTS, HOOLIGANS even TERRORIST, you learn overcome all these obstacles but it is harder to except it when the source is our teams so called fellow supporters who practices racism under the pretence of football banter forgetting that for some an unfortunate mishap in live we all have come from somewhere else in the world.
Even the original custodians of this great country of ours are victims of the same plight.
Unity is Strength !!!

Everything that’s said comes out of pure frustration, but that’s because we care and we’re passionate and we are not getting anything in return from the club

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everything that’s said comes out of pure frustration, but that’s because we care and we’re passionate and we are not getting anything in return from the club
I am 100% for expressing opinions...with respect !!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s up there with the special players we’ve had;
Gary Warburton
Dallas mcillwain
Ben czislovski
Charlie Tonga
Hutch maiava
Steve Reardon

You get me drift
You can add Fred Briggs to that list

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On another note...
Over the four and half decades of following the Bulldogs I have witnessed or experienced violence and racism from other teams supporters topping it off the last 15 years, we have been branded CHEATS, RAPISTS, HOOLIGANS even TERRORIST, you learn to overcome all these obstacles but it is harder to overcome when the source is our teams so called fellow supporters who practices racism under the pretence of football banter forgetting that for some an unfortunate mishap in live we all have come from somewhere else in the world.
Unity is Strength !!!

A bit too sensitive...
When I was at school eating my Italian salami sandwich, I use to get "hey wog what you eating today" and the bloke would come and sit with me. No racism intended nor taken that way. More just a funny figure of speech. Today, if the same thing is said its called 'racism'. You see its the people that are on the receiving end that in my opinion are way too sensitive and it's now become a nanny world. If I identified someone by saying that black kid is a good player (because I didn't know his name) I'm not trying to be racist! I am just identifying him like I would say if it was a white kid. There is too much political correctness in this world and it's made people way too sensitive.

HARDEN THE FUCK UP!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon we submit him for Australian of the Year and an OAM.

Elliott and Pay are fast becomming the new NRL power couple after Bennett and Boyd broke up.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wanna know what genius signed elliott what did he see that others didn't

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
***** FUCKED
Luv this thread!
Knob beer drencher!
I would not mind much if he was just shit but this dickheads keeps stepping up on the microphone and thinks he is important !

This guy just can’t get out of first grade!

Clearly he is the teachers pet , trains hard(can’t see it on the field) and is also our spokesman for the club????
H O W. d. fk!!

How can I be inspired when this knob beer drencher can’t back up his mighty words and acts like I should believe him or players follow his actions!
You are a liability to our club and clearly a speed hump to opposition and also give them the advantage by your stupid mistakes and also leaving us short on the team sheet ie 17v16
Yes- I don’t count you as a player!

Elliot! Admit that your shit!
Pls - can a club throw this piece of shit some good money so he can leave ?
He will stay cause he believes he bleeds blue and white yet he bleeds shit

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliott will need to have a blinder today otherwise he will get exposed worse than ever before by this Roosters pack.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you were a forward in this same situation eg Martin, CHN, Ofa, Renouf where the coach uses you as a scapegoat and prefers players like Elliott, Smith, Fualolo what is the best thing to do?

Get in a private forwards coach to motivate you and teach added skill and leg drive etc?

This current situation is alarming.

We have already lost Martin. Fans saying Ofa should leave.

All our forwards have been disappointing and the only one that would get a run elsewhere is an inconsistent CHN. I doubt anyone would sign even Tolman...although he would go well back at the Storm I reckon cos he does his specific job and you def wouldn't see any 4th/5th tackle settlers there.

Anyway I just wonder why this crazy situation with better talented guys can't be fixed. It appears the coach can't coach it so should these guys look into extra coaching to get them firing with some self confidence?
None of our forwards would get a run at the Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.