Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay worst coach in Bulldogs history

Go Derps

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The sharks and knights games both being terrible, allowed pay to stay on lol, shouldve been sacked weeks ago
Same old same old. Your not Anthony Griffin using an alias with your own agenda are you? Deano is doing an OK job. The squad will build nicely for him over the next season. Then we can see Deans true coaching ability. He reminds me a bit of Tim Sheens as a coach actually...bringing on some talented young guys...moulding them into a unit. I see signs of us pulling together. Main thing is he has got us having a go. Keep moving us forward coach.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What world are we having a go? If Ponga was in for knights we lose. Hell if gavet doesn’t go to the Bin we likely lose.

Sharks game if they could kick a goal we lose.

We are Fucking woeful.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What world are we having a go? If Ponga was in for knights we lose. Hell if gavet doesn’t go to the Bin we likely lose.

Sharks game if they could kick a goal we lose.

We are Fucking woeful.
Yup, we only have a chance when the opposition play badly or capitulate. If the other team turns up, we're fucked.

With Meaney and Holland together, it'll be like entering an old western bar...straight through the swinging doors

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be worse! At least we aren’t running last like titans or getting hammered in media like the dragons. Everyone expected dogs to be terrible

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Could be worse! At least we aren’t running last like titans or getting hammered in media like the dragons. Everyone expected dogs to be terrible
The media are leaving us and Dean Pay alone because they love having us in this poor position. Any other team and the journos would be calling for blood and sackings.

With us it's just leave well enough alone...we don't want to rattle their cage cos they might have an epithany and improve their coaching, training, fitness, recruitment....down Dogs down.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same old same old. Your not Anthony Griffin using an alias with your own agenda are you? Deano is doing an OK job. The squad will build nicely for him over the next season. Then we can see Deans true coaching ability. He reminds me a bit of Tim Sheens as a coach actually...bringing on some talented young guys...moulding them into a unit. I see signs of us pulling together. Main thing is he has got us having a go. Keep moving us forward coach.
Your joking right?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The storm’s points difference is the same as our points scored lol. What a fucking embarrassment of a season. I hope the roosters put 60 past us next week.
We might need them to for some action to be taken

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well I can say with absolutely certainty we are blowing past 400 against this weekend.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
600 + points conceded for the season is my tip.Need Georgallis to take over ASAP. Pay’s game plan has not changed all year and his defensive plan is “tackle harder and shoulders in”. They don’t even practice one on one steals with the 2nd man dropping off.Numerous things that he doesn’t practice as he is still living in his era.Players are totally frustrated with him and is why Foran is looking elsewhere.That is his call not the clubs.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I only joined the forums this year, but I assume everyone was pissed when Hasler was moved on? or were we optimistic with Pay at the time? I always saw Pay as a down grade and it didn't make sense to let Hasler create his crazy experiment then sack him. I'm not sure what everyone was expecting when we signed a rookie coach (which wasn't even a top rookie coach afaik) to take over a roster which was going to have almost all of its top players moving on? Btw a job that almost every coach in the world would struggle with (don't see anyone making us competitive). Pay's a stop gap coach, 1 more year of pain for long term gain hopefully.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tim Sheens is a rock.. Dean Pay is a marshmallow.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I only joined the forums this year, but I assume everyone was pissed when Hasler was moved on? or were we optimistic with Pay at the time? I always saw Pay as a down grade and it didn't make sense to let Hasler create his crazy experiment then sack him. I'm not sure what everyone was expecting when we signed a rookie coach (which wasn't even a top rookie coach afaik) to take over a roster which was going to have almost all of its top players moving on? Btw a job that almost every coach in the world would struggle with (don't see anyone making us competitive). Pay's a stop gap coach, 1 more year of pain for long term gain hopefully.
If we wait one more year with Pay at the helm, we no longer have better options for coach as Titans are on the hunt for a new coach and several other NRL coaches are probably on borrowed time to if they continue to underperform.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we wait one more year with Pay at the helm, we no longer have better options for coach as Titans are on the hunt for a new coach and several other NRL coaches are probably on borrowed time to if they continue to underperform.
The only worthwhile coach available next year is Flanaghan if Todd allows him back.

Bennett wouldn't come and Bellamby isn't that desperate either. There's slim pickings left really. Robinson maybe?

If the Board let Holbrook slip through their fingers to Titans then by the looks of it now, we may as well pack up shop.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
400? Surely that deserves a banner for when they run out?

A truly proud moment *wipes away tear*

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t worry boys it’s all good Deano and the boys got together at the start of the year and decided to let in at least 400 points as a tribute to cam smiths 400 games lol
Classy boys classy