The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
HAHA well first thoughts were:
Picture 1: Looks like a blow up doll.
Picture 2: Looks like a humphead wrasse with those lips.
Picture 3: What's with the sharp nose!

Gets funnier. Nothing screams class like topless photos on a Starnow profile trying to make yourself famous. Or charging people $20 USD a month to belong to your Onlyfans account.

Reaks of desperation.

I bet Mummy and Daddy are so proud.

Sidenote: Why do they always have that same plastic look? Do they really think guys are into that?

Maybe Salim Mehajer, but that's it.
Wait, isn't that Salim with a boob job?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What planet is she from her head is fucked! Give jem wolfie a follow now she’s a weapon

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
What planet is she from her head is fucked! Give jem wolfie a follow now she’s a weapon
I only come across Jem the other day. She is thick as fuck with some tig 'ol bitties and booty for days. Definitely shits over this bird.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What a shocking injustice. Someone has to put things right. This looks like a job for Super Elliott!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think people are just over the fake look, she's definitely rootable but once it gets spermified and has a gutfull of arms and legs the **** will blow out massively ,like one of those roasts looks all good strung up once that string is cut it all falls to shit.
LOL @Wahesh Southy's done it again :D

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LOL @Wahesh Southy's done it again :D
Bro that post was epic but honestly... the one he posted yesterday was legendary. I had to re-read parts of it to make sure I was reading it right :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I freaking love that Karmichael!

Malla

Reaction score
Jesus can you imagine the state of this world in another 20-30 years? Smart phones are gonna be the death of the world.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
"Would you like to play a game?"

Looks like the fucking puppet from Saw!

I'm starting to think it might be a bloke based on this...

upload_2019-7-25_1-22-9.png

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can still see how many likes your posts have you stupid bitch. It's just now, your followers aren't able to see them (however they can still see who liked it)

Regardless, companies mainly care about how many followers you have. So fukk off with your 'oh woe is me' tears. If you really gave a shit, then you'd be off the thing forever.
Actually you cant. I received a notification saying that they were changing it and only I would be able to see my likes, but actually I cant. It just says and others.
For someone who uses instagram as a platform for my artwork, I was pretty disappointed they did this. But I can understand the chain of thought behind it, and with some luck, these changes will help to get rid of some of the trash that's on it.
For me, instagram is a way of showcasing my photos. An online portfolio of my work. And I'm sure that, originally, this was the case for most. But now instagram is full of crap like this, and some dickhead with a picture of their breakfast can get 10k likes. It's become a joke, and is in no way a true method to prove the quality of your work. It's all about how you engage with the platform. It is so fickle. Some days I wake up with 10 new followers, but they are mostly hacks.
Sadly, I really dont think instagram did this for the self esteem and wellbeing of their users. I'm sure they figured out a way that it made things better for them while making people feel like it was being do e for them.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually you cant. I received a notification saying that they were changing it and only I would be able to see my likes, but actually I cant. It just says and others.
For someone who uses instagram as a platform for my artwork, I was pretty disappointed they did this. But I can understand the chain of thought behind it, and with some luck, these changes will help to get rid of some of the trash that's on it.
For me, instagram is a way of showcasing my photos. An online portfolio of my work. And I'm sure that, originally, this was the case for most. But now instagram is full of crap like this, and some dickhead with a picture of their breakfast can get 10k likes. It's become a joke, and is in no way a true method to prove the quality of your work. It's all about how you engage with the platform. It is so fickle. Some days I wake up with 10 new followers, but they are mostly hacks.
Sadly, I really dont think instagram did this for the self esteem and wellbeing of their users. I'm sure they figured out a way that it made things better for them while making people feel like it was being do e for them.
I have a few friends who use Instagram, like you as a way of showcasing their photography and some others who are artist to show their drawings and paintings. As you touched on though, Instagram is being used now by people "showing off" their "amazing" lifestyles or Thots posting provocative pics to get people to sign up for their Patreon or OnlyFans pages to subscribe to their lewd content. For example, that Belle Delphine chick who has 4.2 million followers on Instagram is supposedly making about 200k a month just off her Patreon page from subscriptions. And she doesn't even get fully nude as she conceals her nips and vag.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Instagram was never meant to be about portfolio showcases. I know several professional photographers and none of them use Instagram to show off their artwork.

DeviantArt is for showcasing art (and I've bought prints off there before).

It's a platform to feed vapid narcissists of the current "LOOK AT ME" Generation, where vanity and looking like a clown or a whore are all the rage. An area where jobless dropkicks can put their hands out and demand freebies for 5 seconds of exposure.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think people are just over the fake look, she's definitely rootable but once it gets spermified and has a gutfull of arms and legs the **** will blow out massively ,like one of those roasts looks all good strung up once that string is cut it all falls to shit.
Eloquently poetic, southy!
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: