How embarrassing

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Just stated on NRL Tonight that they think Panthers don't care about V Kickacow's judicary hearing tonight as they don't need him to win against us anyway if they don't win .
Probs true but sad it has come to this.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol sad. Though true. They will likely put 40 on us. Roosters could put 80 this week

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well he got found guilty so least we don’t have to face him.
To be honest I'd rather he played to give the youth an opportunity to tackle him/ run at him in game situation. Similar to when we played the Cowboys earlier in the year, I would have preferred JT13 was fit and healthy. Sure - we won the game, but I'd much rather the opportunity to play against the oppositions best for the game experience.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Just heard this from an inside source, Kikau got himself suspended cause he didn’t want to play against our mongrel, tough, hard as nails Chris Smith and our tough country rough as guts Adam Elliot

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Just stated on NRL Tonight that they think Panthers don't care about V Kickacow's judicary hearing tonight as they don't need him to win against us anyway if they don't win .
Probs true but sad it has come to this.
Whether or not that is true, Panthers play Raiders on Sunday and would clearly want their best team (which includes Kikau) available for that game

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be honest I'd rather he played to give the youth an opportunity to tackle him/ run at him in game situation. Similar to when we played the Cowboys earlier in the year, I would have preferred JT13 was fit and healthy. Sure - we won the game, but I'd much rather the opportunity to play against the oppositions best for the game experience.
I get where you're coming from but I'd rather avoid the spoon. We will probably still lose but Kikau not playing certainly helps.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Won’t matter too much, the spoon is almost ours. Only a miracle avoids it...!!

Mo flogs

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I definitely need us to avoid the wooden spoon. 1 of my close mates is a Parra supporter, so I got him wooden spoons in 2012, 2013 and 2018. Last year I got the 2 pubs we drink at involved, so he ended up getting 30+ signed spoons. Needless to say, he's been salivating most of the year waiting for his revenge... :sweatsmile:

Malla

Reaction score
The topic heading is How Embarrassing after all. Malla qualifies top of the class. Comment should be deleted.
I dunno whats more impressive your attempted wordplay, the joke or the short sentences

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I dunno whats more impressive your attempted wordplay, the joke or the short sentences
More appropriate than your supposedly meant to be funny, "hope he breaks his neck" comment.

You simply got a response to your unimpressive post.

Malla

Reaction score
More appropriate than your supposedly meant to be funny, "hope he breaks his neck" comment.

You simply got a response to your unimpressive post.
jesus mother mary let it go wendog before you break a nail