Not open for further replies.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is this Holbrook **** a magician or something the way you ***** are going on

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No. Give Holbrook a clean slate in 2021. PAY IN until the end of 2020. Let the contracts run down for the war chest.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This team is getting worse under pay with a better coach we would be on the edge of the 8 but if this stubborn board doesn’t remove pay soon our teams morale will be non existent

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We have an open cap to spend
Will take more than money to entice superstars to a spoon club with a rookie coach (in the nrl) with a dirt roster around them.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I were Holbrook, I'd sooner shove my dick in a fire ant nest then coach this pool of talent
There a lot of people on here that just dont realise how depleted the talent level really is.
You could appoint anyone you choose and it wont make one bit of difference. The board (and Pay) is slowly rebuilding the squad.
I just hope he is allowed to finish it.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Roosters put a score on us and we don't show some fight the joint will be asking for Pay to be sacked immediately

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This team is getting worse under pay with a better coach we would be on the edge of the 8 but if this stubborn board doesn’t remove pay soon our teams morale will be non existent
Pay is out of his league, but please dont say this team could be on the edge of the 8. Nowhere fucken near

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’ve said it a million times we need a completely new board new coach and new fitness management .
and many new players. Hell..nuke the place and start again

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the players at our disposal at the moment only Craig Bellamy,could get the best out of them,forget about the rest,Dean pay,how on earth do u drop Ogden again and again,and replace him with fualalo,who has done nothing in 3 years ,and not likely to be there next year,the board has to make the hard decisions and get rid of him ASAP

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If we get pumped by Roosters and again before the end of the year by a team, and we do not have a coach announced by end of season, I wouldn't like to be the board heading into the Feb election.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay is out of his league, but please dont say this team could be on the edge of the 8. Nowhere fucken near
I dont agree we’ve almost beaten storm there are some good players in the group that are being coached very poorly youd be very surprised at the difference with a bad and good coach

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we get pumped by Roosters and again before the end of the year by a team, and we do not have a coach announced by end of season, I wouldn't like to be the board heading into the Feb election.
And the board are very quiet despite talking up a big game,like a deer in headlights atm

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are we gunna do when Titans announce his signing then ? I have no faith in our board to sort it out... we will be stuck with Pay
Exactly how I see it. Titans will sign him and we are stuck with Pay until the end of next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.