Other News Source The Consolidated Trbojevic Brothers Thread

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems from other thread that their manager alluding to manly offers have too much tp, money talks and .......

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The only way the Bulldogs end up with a currently in demand superstar, is if it's in supercoach or Rugby League Live.

There is zero incentive for an up and coming player to sign with us, until we sort out this bloody coach situation.

Until that's done it'll be "thanks but no thanks".

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How’s that Crawley muppet on fox “the nrl can’t afford for Manly to lose the Trbojevic brothers”
Fuck off numpty!
you should have heard the jizzfest last Sunday afternoon. Whole of channel 9 commentary team in a circle jerk over how the trbojevic brothers can't play for any other club :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Banned
Reaction score
Go for the third Trbojevic brother.

Last edited:

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How’s that Crawley muppet on fox “the nrl can’t afford for Manly to lose the Trbojevic brothers”
Fuck off numpty!
He is an absolute CT.
Where were all these media pricks calling to help the Dogs when Klemmer wanted out?
Hell, what about losing Mason Anasta O’Meley and Myles to the Roosters??Barba?
SBW?
Morris boys?
Graham?
Year after year after year we lose our best and no one gives a fk.
Do I think we will get them? No. But it would be negligent not to go hard. Force Des to have a squad of 3 guns and 27 absolute plodders I say.

Banned
Reaction score
No harm placing further pressure on Womanly by openly expressing interest in the trio.
Force a contract increase.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is an absolute CT.
Where were all these media pricks calling to help the Dogs when Klemmer wanted out?
Hell, what about losing Mason Anasta O’Meley and Myles to the Roosters??Barba?
SBW?
Morris boys?
Graham?
Year after year after year we lose our best and no one gives a fk.
Do I think we will get them? No. But it would be negligent not to go hard. Force Des to have a squad of 3 guns and 27 absolute plodders I say.
I have been saying it for years
The National Rorts League and it's CLOWNS from News Ltd (foxtel) & Nine Networks have been raging a war against us since the supper league war !
What we have been doing is HELP THEM by stabbing each other in the backs :rage:

Last edited:

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how the goulds and johns. Can sit there and say the nrl have to help manly keep them.
What a fucking farce. They chose cherry evans. Bad cap management. Why should 15 other clubs have to play by the rules.
Absolute disgrace and i will refuse to ever watch rugby league again if the nrl steps in and helps them.
The boys play for unders or leave. Simple. See how much they really do love manly.
Play within the fucking rules. I watch gould and im certain he was cheating the cap at penrith, he wants to give everyone a million dollars. he loves giving players more than there worth like des. Cleary seen it and has been busy tidying the mess up.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how the goulds and johns. Can sit there and say the nrl have to help manly keep them.
What a fucking farce. They chose cherry evans. Bad cap management. Why should 15 other clubs have to play by the rules.
Absolute disgrace and i will refuse to ever watch rugby league again if the nrl steps in and helps them.
The boys play for unders or leave. Simple. See how much they really do love manly.
Play within the fucking rules. I watch gould and im certain he was cheating the cap at penrith, he wants to give everyone a million dollars. he loves giving players more than there worth like des. Cleary seen it and has been busy tidying the mess up.
I have no idea what the NRL could do anyway? They could only bring in some cap discount for juniors but it would have to be for every team and player.

That massive deal for DCE is coming back to bite Manly in the ass now.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck off numpty!
Rugby league immortal Andrew Johns stressed the importance of keeping the pair at Brookvale and went as far as suggesting the NRL step in to front a portion of the salary needed to ensure that.

“They’re worth more because of their tentacles on the northern beaches,” Johns told Nine’s 100% Footy.

“I lived at Mona Vale for a long time. My son would play in the morning at 8am. They’d play Friday night those two boys and they’d be there setting up the ground, cooking BBQs till lunch time.

Jake and Tom Trbojevic (Getty)
“They have to stay their whole life there…they need the third parties[to step into the contract] or the NRL has to step in.”

“That’s your answer,” Interjected NRL great Phil Gould. “The NRL needs to step in, the NRL needs to keep them on the northern beaches.

“The NRL has a marketing arm, they’re two of the most high-profile players. We can’t just constantly keep having players changing clubs, particularly these marquee players.

“You don’t want the marquee player who has come through the system, who have been with the club, local juniors and a part of the fabric of the club(to go). That’s what turns fans off more than anything.”

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/tom-ja...ogs-move/022a42e6-68cb-4945-924b-5a73a3318625

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
was Andrew Johns saying the same thing when the Knights - languishing as perennial wooden spooners - were luring Kalyn Ponga away from the Cowboys or when the Knights were negotiating with Klemmer even though he had 2 years to run on his contract with the 'Dogs... did Gould have an issue when the Roosters targeted every Bulldogs player they could after the 2004 GF - SBW, Mason, O'Meley, Anasta, Myles, Asotasi (although he eventually signed with the Rabbits) etc.

all we have ever been told is to get over it

I f*%#ing hate hypocrites

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what Mess Manly will be in years to come with Hasler buying players. According to the media reports Turbo bros management do not want tpa's in their new contract. sounds like Manly will be struggling hanging on to the brothers. With Hill saying the dogs are interested will certainly bump up their price.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After all the players the Beagles bought over the years (thus, earning the moniker "the Silvertails"), now that it may affect them we need to change the rules? For a club with a reduced cap because they CHEATED?

Cry me a fucking river.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its just staggering these comments from Johns and Gould, to be fair at least one of them has the mental capacity of a bucket of sand but that said , NRL is a professional sport with a salary cap ! They may be "good blokes " and do the BBQ at the local but because we potentially may make them an offer the rules need to change. That will just about do me.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a joke. Lets all donate money to poor Manly so they can keep their favourite sons while teams like us and the Tigers etc lose our best players year after year to the cartel clubs.

I didn't hear anyone crying for the Tigers saying the NRL needs to help them keep Tedesco, Woods, Farah and Moses!

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck WoManly!
They took over Norths and absolutely raped that club of everything it had!
Where's the Norths heritage in WoManly these days?
Don't see anything like StG-Ill or in particular W-T with regards to preservation and respect towards their mergers.
Hope they go bankrupt and the scraps are forced to fuck off interstate.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow...that's really harsh surfdog....what did the bucket of sand ever do to you? :D
True, and I do love the beach. Like most just sick of being singled out at every turn, Chooks make a play and its " what a great move " . The bias is breathtaking.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
“Rugby league immortal Andrew Johns” cracks me up every time I hear it fucking rubbish prick