Opinion Ofahiki Ogden

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I was Ogden id work on getting fit and more agile so I could handle the speed of first grade. I agree he makes ground and can take out defenders but he is easily spotted in defence.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So we haven't re-signed Fualalo so there's a very good chance he won't be at the club next year.

Can someone explain to me the point of playing him over Ogden who will be here next year?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
With all due respect.. the best way to get fit and upto speed is gametime.
If a player is relying on that and not putting in extra work then he doesn't deserve to play - it's obvious he isn't going to make it at our club if that's his mindset.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would you rather Elliott or Smith than Ogden?
From what I've seen Ogden has to start, doesn't have enough impact to come of the bench (i'd rather Smith). Needs bigger minutes. Hasn't showed me a passing game either to play Lock. Napa still starting is a meme, but he's on 700k so what do..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So we haven't re-signed Fualalo so there's a very good chance he won't be at the club next year.

Can someone explain to me the point of playing him over Ogden who will be here next year?
Payout.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay has now dropped him for the 57th time this season
If I was ogden I’d leave the FUCKN joint
Guessing you didn’t watch the game last week Alzz?

He was given a golden opportunity in the starting team to prove himself and he dogged it big time. Minimal impact in attack and his defence was woefully soft.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guessing you didn’t watch the game last week Alzz?

He was given a golden opportunity in the starting team to prove himself and he dogged it big time. Minimal impact in attack and his defence was woefully soft.
Same can be said to just about everyone in the team tho

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mark my words Ogden will be the best prop in the game..

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Same can be said to just about everyone in the team tho
Tolman had to come back, someone had to go. I have no complaints that it was Ogden, he was poor.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
At least Chris Smith is still in the top 17...

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliot and smith have been taking the absolute piss week in week out and people want to pick on Ogden lmaoo

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

PAY

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would you rather Elliott or Smith than Ogden?
No - Ogden would offer more than both in short ten to 12 minute stints, especially if not having to do much defence. As someone wrote earlier game time will improve fitness - he bends the line, he attracts defenders but unfortunately struggles with repeat defensive efforts and the speed of the game. Far more potential than Elliot n smith but needs to strengthen his weaknesses.