News Jack De Bellend Megathread

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My 2c,

Based on the charges he deserves to be stood down 100% on full pay.

He shouldn't have been there in the first place so has no one to blame but himself. The fact he is a high profile footballer and married, he shouldn't have put himself in that position.

Im one of those guys who strongly believe you are innocent until proven guilty. Whether he did it or not is not for us to decide and fight over.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What does this mean? What you think women enjoy being raped?

Who are these "twice as many other people" of which to speak? Surely you are not referring to the two accused rapists!!

Sorry how is that relevant?

You seem to have a cavalier attitude to rape, with complete ignorance of the ruin and trauma that crime causes.

In this case I have no idea if the case will be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, but I tell you this for nothing, my experience tells me to believe her 100%.
Good to see men speaking up about rape.

No one knows the details of individual cases, and we are generalising, but your message is worth listening to.

Research points to brain dead statements such as espouced by this other guy, does facilitate bad attitudes towards women and children and domestic violence abuse.

That is why relevant experts are heavily promoting these programs asking men to speak up with other men against abuse and domestic violence.

As a woman I don't get it because these deadbeats would be the first ones to seek vigilante justice and bash a guy who raped or abused his sister, mother or wife...yet don't hold anyone else's loved ones in much regard.

Been happening since cavemen days and won't change until those men readjust their thinking and behaviour.

Thanks to all those who are decent fathers, sons and husbands who have no desire to dominate over women.

Club First.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

No one knows the details of individual cases, and we are generalising, but your message is worth listening to.

Research points to brain dead statements such as espouced by this other guy, does facilitate bad attitudes towards women and children and domestic violence abuse.

That is why relevant experts are heavily promoting these programs asking men to speak up with other men against abuse and domestic violence.

As a woman I don't get it because these deadbeats would be the first ones to seek vigilante justice and bash a guy who raped or abused his sister, mother or wife...yet don't hold anyone else's loved ones in much regard.

Been happening since cavemen days and won't change until those men readjust their thinking and behaviour.

Thanks to all those who are decent fathers, sons and husbands who have no desire to dominate over women.

Club First.
Totally agree.
I joined the police force after 1 year at uni as I needed an income becuase my son was born when I was 21.
I completed my course part time but was in the police force for 17 years and the one thing I know for sure through those years is that women are much nicer than men!!!
While that is a generalization it is something that I know is the absolute truth.
Yes very rarely there are false accusations of sexual abuse and rape but almost never in a case like this where two men are involved.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Question: Would the NRL have access to his phone records, or only the police? If the police do, would they have forensically examined his phone for SMS messages in this case (or messages from any apps).

Which leads me to another point (unrelated directly to the case), but Whatsapp claim they do end to end encryption.... what if a crime was admitted on there? Surely they could be guilty of concealing and indictable offence? Or someone filmed and sent a video over it if them raping someone...yet the message expired in 24hrs.

No message app should be secure.

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm prepared to wait until both sides give evidence and a verdict is reached until I lash out at anyone. It's a pretty radical concept but I'm sticking to it. It's almost like the Brett Stewart case and others are some sort of illusion because most haven't learnt anything.
If we are looking at history which shows that false accusations against men by woman are pretty rare we also need to look at the NRL where false accusations in serious cases aren't rare at all but in the majority. I can't think of one NRL player who has been found to have raped someone. If convicted JDB won't be one of a horde of NRL rapists as is depicted in a way but the first.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we are looking at history which shows that false accusations against men by woman are pretty rare we also need to look at the NRL where false accusations in serious cases aren't rare at all but in the majority. I can't think of one NRL player who has been found to have raped someone. If convicted JDB won't be one of a horde of NRL rapists as is depicted in a way but the first.
What's your theory on why that is?

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Question: Would the NRL have access to his phone records, or only the police? If the police do, would they have forensically examined his phone for SMS messages in this case (or messages from any apps).

Which leads me to another point (unrelated directly to the case), but Whatsapp claim they do end to end encryption.... what if a crime was admitted on there? Surely they could be guilty of concealing and indictable offence? Or someone filmed and sent a video over it if them raping someone...yet the message expired in 24hrs.

No message app should be secure.
Even iMessage is end to end encyprtion and unbreachable now. The problem with telling companies to remove encryption rights it affects the 99% of people doing the right thing, you should be able to send a video of you pulling your dick to the misses in peace. Weakening of those laws is something I’m fully against.

Depends on the messages on her phone she would of handed those over willingly, the other two who knows.

Is it in their contracts to show private conversations? Not that it would affect the messages being deleted after the fact.

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What's your theory on why that is?
In most cases it looks like the female is after revenge or money or both and knows they will get a lot of reaction and cause a lot of damage because of the persons profile. I'm not sure they think thru the ramifications of their actions and to be honest there are some pretty dopey people of all sexes. As for why there haven't been any rape convictions compared to the rest of the population I'll believe any theories people being paid off or any cover ups if there is evidence. It sounds like these players have woman throwing themselves at them so I would imagine that would make them less likely to rape anyone.

Banned
Reaction score
I was a police prosecutor for 8 years and I know the very low percentage of rapes that are reported and have a lot of experience & education on the subject, clearly you don't.
Glad you utilised the term was, as that lot are the most ineffective, useless, life and soul destroying bunch of imbeciles I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.
When Cops are threatened with contempt and walk out of court due to the findings PP's achieve, you know they got it significantly wrong!
As for the very low percentages, how does it compare to unreported sexual assault of males? (I'd utilise the word rape, yet the last I heard, legally, a male apparently can not be raped!).

What does this mean? What you think women enjoy being raped?
In this case I have no idea if the case will be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, but I tell you this for nothing, my experience tells me to believe her 100%.
Some people get off being the submissive in consensual rape, but why does it not surprise me that a PP fails to appreciate that?
Further reading, taken in hand relationships.
The modern female if a viscous creature, likely due to false illusions of grandeur from entitlement!
I'm also sure that you can appreciate how biased the language utilised in reporting between the sexes is, or at least hope that's the case.
I'm also sure that you will validate that by percentage, by far, the highest representation of DV is between lesbians!

Club First.
Be nice to see women speak up against all forms of assault males face in the hands of females, starting with bullying, harassment and emotional/psychological victimisation.
Even better if we dropped this false gendered narrative, particularly by the DV industry.
So called relevant experts are those that spend the vast majority of their government grants and donations upon "administrative fees" and the like, with sfa going to actual victims.
Rosie Batty sold out once she found out about the massive cash cow the DV industry was.
Search hard enough and you will find video of her stating she understood why her estranged husband did what he did (or words of the like), yet money changed that narrative very quickly once the feminists got hold of her.

In DV awareness month, two mothers allegedly killed 5 children, yet the public outcry was essentially "Poor women, imagine being tortured to the point that is your only option" NOT, women need to think of their actions and how they affect others, particularly their children.
FYI females are far more likely to assault or kill their own kids, yet are far more likely to gain primary of full custody.
Why is that? Oh an influential bullying narrative by the feminist DV industry.
As for feminism, those that research it, liken it to terrorism.
Perhaps it is time that the females of Australia take a good look at themselves!
After all, the two major role models by time and influence are a kids mother and teacher, with the later majority being females.
So women, why are you raising such viscous disrespectful brats?

The single best thing we can collectively do, is drop the gendered narrative, perhaps then we might find the collective ability to respect each other equally.

I completed my course part time but was in the police force for 17 years and the one thing I know for sure through those years is that women are much nicer than men!!!
While that is a generalization it is something that I know is the absolute truth.
Yes very rarely there are false accusations of sexual abuse and rape but almost never in a case like this where two men are involved.
Ha, what a load of BS, and yes, this is coming from first hand experience, which was dismissed.
Very rarely? BAHAHAHAHAHA*breathes* ahahahahahahahaha.
It happens daily in family court!
Females are told to utilise it as a weapon to win cases!
There are private FB groups that go to support females through the process of manipulating the courts to win and crush males until they've been totally destroyed to the point they fucking hang themselves!
Con-fucking-gratulations, a job well done!

Yeah, lets talk about the reasons why males are far more likely to kill themselves.
Why they live longer.
Why that relates to them being paid more.
Why they suffer in silence.

Lets pop that festering fucking cyst that is the silent majority of males, that refuse to discuss, let alone seek help for their issues, due to a corrupted fucked up police, and court system and a feminist driven and corrupted media, alas they're mocked, ridiculed, vilified, harassed, victimised etc all (as I strongly suspect many a reply to this post will only further validate said point)!

Knew I should of left this thread alone *sighs*.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just because a woman throws herself at a man (even if she is a total ganga), doesn't mean she cannot become a victim of rape. The law still states that consent can be withdrawn at any time.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Does this mean that their is enough compelling evidence to certainly convict them?.Why offer a plea bargain if it looks like the case is not watertight?In the photo that accompanied the article De Belin looks pretty unhappy...May not be looking good for Jack at all....
A guilty plea will always result in a lighter sentence than if it goes to the jury. DPP must think think they have a good case for the jury however.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Glad you utilised the term was, as that lot are the most ineffective, useless, life and soul destroying bunch of imbeciles I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.
When Cops are threatened with contempt and walk out of court due to the findings PP's achieve, you know they got it significantly wrong!
As for the very low percentages, how does it compare to unreported sexual assault of males? (I'd utilise the word rape, yet the last I heard, legally, a male apparently can not be raped!).

Some people get off being the submissive in consensual rape, but why does it not surprise me that a PP fails to appreciate that?
The modern female if a viscous creature, likely due to false illusions of grandeur from entitlement!
I'm also sure that you can appreciate how biased the language utilised in reporting between the sexes is, or at least hope that's the case.
I'm also sure that you will validate that by percentage, by far, the highest representation of DV is between lesbians!

Be nice to see women speak up against all forms of assault males face in the hands of females, starting with bullying, harassment and emotional/psychological victimisation.
Even better if we dropped this false gendered narrative, particularly by the DV industry.
So called relevant experts are those that spend the vast majority of their government grants and donations upon "administrative fees" and the like, with sfa going to actual victims.
Rosie Batty sold out once she found out about the massive cash cow the DV industry was.
Search hard enough and you will find video of her stating she understood why her estranged husband did what he did (or words of the like), yet money changed that narrative very quickly once the feminists got hold of her.

In DV awareness month, two mothers allegedly killed 5 children, yet the public outcry was essentially "Poor women, imagine being tortured to the point that is your only option" NOT, women need to think of their actions and how they affect others, particularly their children.
FYI females are far more likely to assault or kill their own kids, yet are far more likely to gain primary of full custody.
Perhaps it is time that the females of Australia take a good look at themselves!
After all, the two major role models by time and influence are a kids mother and teacher, with the later majority being females.

The single best thing we can collectively do, is drop the gendered narrative, perhaps then we might find the collective ability to respect each other equally.

Ha, what a load of BS, and yes, this is coming from first hand experience, which was dismissed.
There are private FB groups that go to support females through the process of manipulating the courts to win and crush males until they've been totally destroyed to the point they fucking hang themselves!

Yeah, lets talk about the reasons why males are far more likely to kill themselves.
Why they live longer.

Lets pop that festering fucking cyst that is the silent majority of males, that refuse to discuss, let alone seek help for their issues, due to a corrupted fucked up police, and court system and a feminist driven and corrupted media, alas they're mocked, ridiculed, vilified, harassed, victimised etc all (as I strongly suspect many a reply to this post will only further validate said point)!

It probably would have been wiser, and healthier, for you.

I personally won't engage in further discussion with you.

Respect your opinion but clearly you are pretty set in your views so it would be a waste all round for all.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They've copped an additional charge today in court, and have been committed to standing trial.

If I was JDB I'd be dropping any action against the NRL and putting all my resources into the more pressing legal matter.

According to other reports they have both plead not guilty on all charges.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/st...ing-upgraded-rape-charge-20190724-p52a53.html

By Shannon Tonkin
Updated July 24, 2019 — 11.02am First published at 8.20am

St George Illawarra Dragons player Jack de Belin has been committed to stand trial over the alleged rape of a woman inside a Wollongong apartment block last December.

De Belin appeared in Wollongong Local Court on Wednesday morning where a representative of the Director of Public Prosecutions confirmed additional, more serious charges, had been laid against de Belin and his co-accused, Callan Sinclair.

The pair are now facing four counts of aggravated sexual assault in company and a new, freshly laid charge of aggravated sexual assault in company causing actual bodily harm.

The latter charge carries a maximum penalty of life in prison, while the former charges each carry 20 years.

In court on Wednesday, prosecutors said the case had been subject to a conference between both parties but no resolution had been achieved and the matter was ready to proceed to trial.

Magistrate Michael Stoddart formally committed the case for trial in the NSW District Court, setting it down for arraignment on August 20.

De Belin did not speak to waiting media as he left the courthouse.

A set of police facts previously sighted by the Mercury said de Belin and Sinclair met the alleged victim at Mr Crown nightclub on the evening of December 8, where they talked as part of a larger group.

It is alleged the woman accompanied de Belin and Sinclair to an apartment in Gipps Street so the two men could "charge their phones". Once inside the apartment, de Belin allegedly grabbed hold of the woman, forcibly removed her clothing and pinned her on the bed with his right forearm before allegedly raping her. Sinclair allegedly silently watched on until de Belin said to him "come have a go".

It is alleged the pair then engaged in the joint rape of the woman, at one stage swapping positions between them, before Sinclair allegedly said "I can't get hard anymore" and went to shower.

Police allege de Belin continued to rape the woman, at times putting his hand around her throat, making it hard for her to breathe.

Afterwards, the woman said she had a shower before ordering the trio an Uber to take them to Fever Nightclub. She said she left soon after they arrived, and contacted a friend.

She then went to Wollongong Hospital where she underwent a rape test. Police allege she had injuries to her legs, neck, lower abdomen and shoulder.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They've copped an additional charge today in court, and have been committed to standing trial.

If I was JDB I'd be dropping any action against the NRL and putting all my resources into the more pressing legal matter.

According to other reports they have both plead not guilty on all charges.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/st...ing-upgraded-rape-charge-20190724-p52a53.html

By Shannon Tonkin
Updated July 24, 2019 — 11.02am First published at 8.20am

St George Illawarra Dragons player Jack de Belin has been committed to stand trial over the alleged rape of a woman inside a Wollongong apartment block last December.

De Belin appeared in Wollongong Local Court on Wednesday morning where a representative of the Director of Public Prosecutions confirmed additional, more serious charges, had been laid against de Belin and his co-accused, Callan Sinclair.

The pair are now facing four counts of aggravated sexual assault in company and a new, freshly laid charge of aggravated sexual assault in company causing actual bodily harm.

The latter charge carries a maximum penalty of life in prison, while the former charges each carry 20 years.

In court on Wednesday, prosecutors said the case had been subject to a conference between both parties but no resolution had been achieved and the matter was ready to proceed to trial.

Magistrate Michael Stoddart formally committed the case for trial in the NSW District Court, setting it down for arraignment on August 20.

De Belin did not speak to waiting media as he left the courthouse.

A set of police facts previously sighted by the Mercury said de Belin and Sinclair met the alleged victim at Mr Crown nightclub on the evening of December 8, where they talked as part of a larger group.

It is alleged the woman accompanied de Belin and Sinclair to an apartment in Gipps Street so the two men could "charge their phones". Once inside the apartment, de Belin allegedly grabbed hold of the woman, forcibly removed her clothing and pinned her on the bed with his right forearm before allegedly raping her. Sinclair allegedly silently watched on until de Belin said to him "come have a go".

It is alleged the pair then engaged in the joint rape of the woman, at one stage swapping positions between them, before Sinclair allegedly said "I can't get hard anymore" and went to shower.

Police allege de Belin continued to rape the woman, at times putting his hand around her throat, making it hard for her to breathe.

Afterwards, the woman said she had a shower before ordering the trio an Uber to take them to Fever Nightclub. She said she left soon after they arrived, and contacted a friend.

She then went to Wollongong Hospital where she underwent a rape test. Police allege she had injuries to her legs, neck, lower abdomen and shoulder.
I haven't been following the details, but has Debellend admitted a sexual relationship with the woman? Or is he denying that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't been following the details, but has Debellend admitted a sexual relationship with the woman? Or is he denying that.
I don't think it's ever been mentioned.

I'd be assuming the not guilty plea is they are going to argue it was all consensual. Which brings up another question (and one that often comes up in these cases)... it's one persons word against (in this case) two.

I'm guessing the physical evidence will play a big part in this, but that can also occur during roughly consensual play.

Going to be a very interesting case for the jury sitting in on it, unless either side has a smoking gun they haven't released yet.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Something doesn't fully add up here:

- No way I'd be having a shower in the same building as two alleged rapists.
- No way I'd be happy enough to order an Uber for two allegedly rapists.
- No way I'd be up for going to a nightclub after allegedly being raped while also travelling in a small squashed car with said rapists.
- Don't know too many people capable of Nightlub > Sex > Shower > Nightclub. Between sex and shower I'd be done. This is coming from someone that could go through to the next day easily on a big night lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Something doesn't fully add up here:

- No way I'd be having a shower in the same building as two alleged rapists.
- No way I'd be happy enough to order an Uber for two allegedly rapists.
- No way I'd be up for going to a nightclub after allegedly being raped while also travelling in a small squashed car with said rapists.
- Don't know too many people capable of Nightlub > Sex > Shower > Nightclub. Between sex and shower I'd be done. This is coming from someone that could go through to the next day easily on a big night lol
Sex abuse victims are known to try and wash the offender off them, or feel unclean after the fact.

I guess it could be explained as done out of shock, or fear? She may have felt her safest option was to not make a scene, get back safely with friends, and then seek out police.

Seems strange she'd go straight to hospital for a rape test if there wasn't a potential concern there.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Why they live longer.

so that was quite a rant!!
Yet the issue I raised with you was that you objected to Mr. I saying Jack de Belin was a scumbag because he had sex with another women while his pregnant partner was at home. Something which self-evident, no?

With respect to the criminal case against Jack de Belin, I note he is to stand trial over Five charges, including four counts of aggravated sexual assault in company and one count of aggravated sexual assault in company, inflicting actual bodily harm. The last charge has a maximum sentence of life in prison.

Yet you are taking about domestic violence between lesbians and/or domestic violence more generally, this case is not about domestic violence at all.

Also how are family court proceeds relevant? Criminal charges are not dealt with by the federal circuit court of the family law court. Other than trying to get your point in that women make false accusations of domestic violence, yes?