Watched a horror movie, right their on my TV ,
Horror movie, right there on my TV
Horror movie, right there on my TV
Shocking me right out of my brain
Shocking me right out of my brain.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
What team would you field against Roosters next week?

1. DWZ
2. Okunbor
3. Harper/Holland
4. Hopoate
5. Smith
6. Foran/Lewis
7. Wakeham
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. RFM
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. Ogden
15. To’omaga
16. Fualalo
17. Kalache
Spot on

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland in,Harper has injury concerns.Lewis back and probably Foz to.Aaaaaaaannnnndddddd. Meaney was congratulated on his game against Broncos and retains his spot (insert forehead slap)

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. DWZ
2. Okunbor (Meaney gets tackled far too easily)
3. Some bloke from the country
4. Hopoate
5. Smith
6. Wakeham
7. Country lad
8. Tolman
9. Liicha
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. Some dud from the country who’s a great bloke
13. Elliott

14. Bloke from the country who is dead average
15. Another bloke from the country who is way below average
16. Smith
17. Some kid from the country who ran slightly fast once so is a gun utility

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters were in second gear and just put 40 odd on the knights at full strength
Just saying

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The funny thing is they could rest;
Teddy
Manu
Mitchell
Jwh
Taukeiaho
Radley
Keary and

Still beat us
That’s no joke

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Holland in,Harper has injury concerns.Lewis back and probably Foz to.Aaaaaaaannnnndddddd. Meaney was congratulated on his game against Broncos and retains his spot (insert forehead slap)
Congratulated for what? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You guys overreact to a lose .. lets break down the loss to the Broncos ... we had no ball ... Penalty count was lopsided ... we lost Montoya in the first half had a make shift Centre / Wing combation that let in 3 of their 5 tries and penalty try that should not have been awarded ... first 40 min we hung in there and to be down by 4 points only ... we played bad granted they monster ed our forward pack so our halves couldn't really get into the game always on the back foot .. its one game the two before that we played reasonably well against top 8 sides ... we have our most creative half off the field our most consistent forward not playing in Tolman and Foran .. Liccha is not a great hooker but much better than JMK who was a passenger when he came on .. Its one game from a relatively inexperienced side. Lets leave at that and bring on next week
Stop talking so much sense Budgie, doesn't go down well in these parts.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You guys overreact to a lose .. lets break down the loss to the Broncos ... we had no ball ... Penalty count was lopsided ... we lost Montoya in the first half had a make shift Centre / Wing combation that let in 3 of their 5 tries and penalty try that should not have been awarded ... first 40 min we hung in there and to be down by 4 points only ... we played bad granted they monster ed our forward pack so our halves couldn't really get into the game always on the back foot .. its one game the two before that we played reasonably well against top 8 sides ... we have our most creative half off the field our most consistent forward not playing in Tolman and Foran .. Liccha is not a great hooker but much better than JMK who was a passenger when he came on .. Its one game from a relatively inexperienced side. Lets leave at that and bring on next week
We had 50 missed tackles 62 minutes in stfu

budgie69

Waterboy
Reaction score
We had 50 missed tackles 62 minutes in stfu

yes in one game im not sure what you are trying to say as i said 1 game ... we went 4 games there we didnt let a try in any of those games second half ... there were not 50 missed tackles in those games ... i remember Melb losing a GF 40 - 0 but they didnt jump up and down ad demand Bellamy to be sacked ... by the way what is "in stfu" ?

budgie69

Waterboy
Reaction score
Stop talking so much sense Budgie, doesn't go down well in these parts.
i have noticed .. read the forum all the time the way that our fans jump from Lewis as our half back to Coogger as our future to now we must have Wakeham and Foran cause Cogger had 1 bad game at kicking when our Forwards got smashed ..

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
It's gonna get fugly this Sunday... Chooks gonna put 50 on us

Status
Not open for further replies.