Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm guessing so, as I've not read any league orientated books for a while.
I was actually given the book for xmas but refused to read it due to him coming out and dredging up the past to make money on book sales at the expense of the dogs. Still sitting somewhere here unread.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was actually given the book for xmas but refused to read it due to him coming out and dredging up the past to make money on book sales at the expense of the dogs. Still sitting somewhere here unread.
Great read

Champion player

Banned
Reaction score
You are so proud about something you never saw and don’t know what happened good on ya mate... hope that works down at the pub for you when you are trying to get a root...
Get your hand off it...

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
interesting comments from Mike Rush re Holbrook, loves it there however if a BIG nrl club comes then he be surprised if he didn't listen, but there has to be a time frame for when it comes to an end. We are a BIG nrl club, Titans not so much. Was on BBC Merseyside.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
interesting comments from Mike Rush re Holbrook, loves it there however if a BIG nrl club comes then he be surprised if he didn't listen, but there has to be a time frame for when it comes to an end. We are a BIG nrl club, Titans not so much. Was on BBC Merseyside.
We haven't won a comp in 15 years....we have a big leagues club...that's bout it really, no big names, no influential people or stakeholders...
Titans have a big wig / big name in meninga running the show.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have a big dick and am a doggies fan?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get your hand off it...
You are going off topic, if you do not go back on topic you will be reply banned from this thread.

Also unfounded accusations will not be tolerated on TK, especially when they are of the defamatory nature.

Lets get this back on track , Pay out, Holbrook in .. GO

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who gives a shit what journos say or anyone else for that matter, I just wanna get back to winning... Fuck sakes it's been to long and we ain't getting any younger!!
Totally agree. But winning is more about players than the coach. When we get quality players, we will start winning.
I feel the wheels are in motion about rebuilding the team. We have DWZ ans Stimson for starters. More will be coming.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree. But winning is more about players than the coach. When we get quality players, we will start winning.
I feel the wheels are in motion about rebuilding the team. We have DWZ ans Stimson for starters. More will be coming.
I don't agree with you. Winning starts from the top.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes you do need the cattle to win, but, with Pay as coach regardless of the cattle the team would struggle. After 2 pre-seasons and 40 odd games the players have shown no improvement under Pay. Our defensive structures are poor, fitness sub par and attacking structure non existent.