Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Foran being shopped around

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw it but isn't this old news rehashed by the weed.

I wouldn't allow him to go with Manly with us paying that amount of money. Hasler can get fucked he screws us with the signing then gets him for a bargain.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I wouldn't allow him to go with Manly with us paying that amount of money. Hasler can get fucked he screws us with the signing then gets him for a bargain.
Hasler would have a nose whistling orgasm if he could get his hands on Foran especially with us flipping half the bill. *shakes head*

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I'd honesty take a straight swap with Koroisau or AFB joining us and being done with it...I'm just totally sick for the Foran saga.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh agree. Rather hold Foran for the year.

He is a good player just can’t stay on the field. I’d rather Foran in our squad at full price than fucking Roberts or some flop and Foran elsewhere with us copping half
The bill!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd honesty take a straight swap with Koroisau or AFB joining us and being done with it...I'm just totally sick for the Foran saga.
Is next year the last year of his deal? Those two players aren't too bad.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed, if we can find a deal that suits us I’d have no hesitation in punting Foran.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weidler trying to destabilise the club again

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
$1.2million - holy fuck, if that’s true, Hasler & Dib have given our club the biggest ever screw over in history!

To think someone signed off on this...

Surely that number can’t be right?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is fantastic if true. Come on Manly

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All this talk of Maloney not staying at Penrith and Foran being shopped around, is there any chance we could be trying to make space for Maloney at the club?

Wishful thinking, but Maloney at the club in my opinion would be similar to having Kimmorley all those years ago. An absolute competitor, consistant, reliable and experienced.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All this talk of Maloney not staying at Penrith and Foran being shopped around, is there any chance we could be trying to make space for Maloney at the club?

Wishful thinking, but Maloney at the club in my opinion would be similar to having Kimmorley all those years ago. An absolute competitor, consistant, reliable and experienced.
Would love for it to be true but Maloney is a competitor and he pays special attention to the forward pack of a club before signing. He said he doesn't sign for clubs with a weak forward pack.

If it's about extra money he's better off going to england

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we will pay $500k of his $1.2 million next season. So a club has to be willing to pay $700k for Foran and I can’t see that happening.
Who wants a player that gets injured every 2 to 3 games and then has a month or more of to recover, then repeat, our club is so fucked up and if he is on his last season with us next season were better of keeping him.
Next season we will be shit anyway wether he's on the field or not, I'm guessing he'll be even worse injury wise, talk about a waste of money.