Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS for what it's worth, the Tits are chasing JH bad but Walters is their back up. At this point in time, Walters is not even an option for us, but who the fuck knows if JH falls through, which the club highly doubts but still have "backup" plans after the Foz/Des fuck up the night before.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On behalf of my family, I wish to thank every one for their heart felt condolences and best wishes. I have been lucky for a number of years now to have been a member here on the kennel and in more ways than one the kennel is my second family.

Mum past away from cancer, she was a proud Bulldog supporter, a fighter right up until the end. I think she passed the way she wanted at home surrounded by her children and grand children, May she rest in peace.

I haven't watched a Dogs game since she passed and I don't post as much as I use to but I do still rely upon you guys to keep me up to date with all things Bulldogs related. We may share different points of view / opinions at times but when all is said and done, we just want what is best for our team. I know mum will be cheering the Dogs on looking down from heaven.Once again guys from the bottom of my heart thank you and God bless.
Well said Uncle. She was a fighter, made us all proud. Real inspiration to us all. Hopefully the boys can do us proud and get a win for her this coming week.

We always find ways to grow as a community in times of need. Thank you to all and God bless.

Rest in Peace Grandma.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brother I pray you are right :innocent: After losing my mum recently I need some good news.
Ah fuck Vlasnik, sorry to hear that, I lost my old man 11 months ago and it still doesn't feel real... the only thing you can do is be close with your family.

If I know my old man he would be up in heaven yelling at the dogs also....

Banned
Reaction score
Ah fuck Vlasnik, sorry to hear that, I lost my old man 11 months ago and it still doesn't feel real... the only thing you can do is be close with your family.

If I know my old man he would be up in heaven yelling at the dogs also....
Know what you mean, lost mine several weeks ago.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing we can be really sure of is that there is going to be an election next Feb, and just like Did and the previous board did in signing Pay, Woods and Foran in trying to shore up their position at the election, I'm very very sure that signing Holbrook is a must if our current board wants to be re elected.
If we haven't already got him, I'm equally certain that they would be doing there very best to get him, and if we miss out it wont be for the lack of trying by the Anderson's.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Legit, this guy hasn’t been proven in the NRL but the guy has proven results in a competition that’s right up there in skill. He grew up loving the dogs and idolised terry lamb? I mean come on.. bulldogs management if you miss out on him to the titans and think dean pay is the answer then you can fuck off back to exit door of Belmore. We are sick of waiting for results it’s been to long it’s annoying when jokes of clubs who we have owned over the years put shit on us, all we need is a few more talented players and a coach with direction and we are on our way.

Dwz and Foran and Lewis would work well, get a hooker, some mongrel up front and some strong centre pairings and we can be back up there

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's hilarious to me that the media will portray Pay as hard done by or hammer the "so called family club" for firing a coach with a 30% win rate...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It's hilarious to me that the media will portray Pay as hard done by or hammer the "so called family club" for firing a coach with a 30% win rate...
Especially when they say nothing about Titans or St Merge......that's all ok?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck Twinturbo, he's gone into hiding and left me short of troops on the ground.
HAHAHAHA good response!
What's your strike rate like?
0 from 58365837765376574 so far
I think it also has to be carefully managed from our end too because the media back lash is going to be massive! There will be articles upon articles about how we are screwing over Pay.
Its ironic right, the shit storm they have put over our club in the past 12 months, saying how he is out of his depth and shouldn't be our coach but the moment we go through with it, we get crucified LOL

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
ts ironic right, the shit storm they have put over our club in the past 12 months, saying how he is out of his depth and should be our coach but the moment we go through with it, we get crucified LOL
You can never win with the pricks they can twist any story to suit their agenda.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
On behalf of my family, I wish to thank every one for their heart felt condolences and best wishes. I have been lucky for a number of years now to have been a member here on the kennel and in more ways than one the kennel is my second family.

Mum past away from cancer, she was a proud Bulldog supporter, a fighter right up until the end. I think she passed the way she wanted at home surrounded by her children and grand children, May she rest in peace.

I haven't watched a Dogs game since she passed and I don't post as much as I use to but I do still rely upon you guys to keep me up to date with all things Bulldogs related. We may share different points of view / opinions at times but when all is said and done, we just want what is best for our team. I know mum will be cheering the Dogs on looking down from heaven.Once again guys from the bottom of my heart thank you and God bless.
She may rest in peace mate, I know what it is to loose your Mum

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who gives a shit what journos say or anyone else for that matter, I just wanna get back to winning... Fuck sakes it's been to long and we ain't getting any younger!!
It only pisses me off coz u can imagine what certain players would think before signing with a club like ours. Everything is heavily scrutinized and anything and everything is dragged into the spotlight for discussion.
We've probably missed out on a few signatures over the years because of the way our club is seen through the media.
Perfect example is the Napa vids.
Didn't hear boo when he was at the Roosters.
Same with the Coffs Harbour rubbish. Our club still suffers with what happened (nothing) over 15yrs ago.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Why the hell would the club spill their guts on contract talks to the likes of Weidler and Rothfield?
So true! We'd definitely be doing the opposite DWZ for example no one out here knew anything till it was announced