Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
On behalf of my family, I wish to thank every one for their heart felt condolences and best wishes. I have been lucky for a number of years now to have been a member here on the kennel and in more ways than one the kennel is my second family.

Mum past away from cancer, she was a proud Bulldog supporter, a fighter right up until the end. I think she passed the way she wanted at home surrounded by her children and grand children, May she rest in peace.

I haven't watched a Dogs game since she passed and I don't post as much as I use to but I do still rely upon you guys to keep me up to date with all things Bulldogs related. We may share different points of view / opinions at times but when all is said and done, we just want what is best for our team. I know mum will be cheering the Dogs on looking down from heaven.Once again guys from the bottom of my heart thank you and God bless.
Condolences to you and your family.

Last year I lost my mum and she, and all her family, passed on her love of the Bulldogs to me. We're a weird mob hey us Bulldogs fans. Argue on here like cats and Dogs but we know in hard times and good, we have a bond because of this Club.

You wanna have a charmed life as a rugby league fan...you certainly don't follow this club but there's no other club that can fight adversity and succeed like ours.

Good times will return and we'll share them with fellow supporters and those who've passed on.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s fair enough
How many weeks away is that approximately
I don’t follow their competition at all,what is the worst case scenario
Their season finishes around the same time ours does and St Helens are run away leaders so it will be around October.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their season finishes around the same time ours does and St Helens are run away leaders so it will be around October.
Cheers mate thanks for the information
Well knowing that I think nothing will be revealed until season end
Not much happening at Belmore but would definitely throw a spanner in the works over at the old dart
We are just very inpatient as a group and a little desperate for change
Interesting next couple of months

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not much happening at Belmore but would definitely throw a spanner in the works over at the old dart
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there will be an announcement by August 1 and it’ll be either that he stays with St Helens or commits to the Titans.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it also has to be carefully managed from our end too because the media back lash is going to be massive! There will be articles upon articles about how we are screwing over Pay.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there will be an announcement by August 1 and it’ll be either that he stays with St Helens or commits to the Titans.
Fuck i hope your wrong.

I’ll back Assassin!!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think it also has to be carefully managed from our end too because the media back lash is going to be massive! There will be articles upon articles about how we are screwing over Pay.
Good! Fuck em.

They like us being walk overs ran by a coach out of his depth.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Source please? or your living in Disneyland.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I like reading anything positive regarding this guy coming to our club
Don’t have a clue who this ex-board member is and not really fussed either
Hope you’re on the money Assassin,a lot of people are sweating on this.
The mods know who my source is and has about 90% strike rate. He even knew before it hit the news that Foran went to Des' house to tell him face to face he isn't coming (The first time he knocked us back)

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is this legit @ASSASSIN? Fuck I hope so. Please say it's so...please
Well I always used to post everything the board member told me, it took just wrong date info and fuckwits on here lost their shit and I stopped passing info publicly and just PM'ed people.

Like I said, I have named the board member to mods. If he is wrong it's either he was misinformed or shit changed last second AND 9 times out of 10 he tells me exactly who and how it fucked up.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The mods know who my source is and has about 90% strike rate. He even knew before it hit the news that Foran went to Des' house to tell him face to face he isn't coming (The first time he knocked us back)
The assassin is a straight shooter, I'm backing your horse in... not the other horse lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Vlasnik no words can ever make up for the loss you have experienced, but thoughts are with you and you family during this difficult time.

She'd no tears for the person you have lost, but rather smile for the love they gave, and the guidance that helped form the person you are today.

Whilst those that pass on are not physically able to be with us anymore, pieces of them live on in our hearts, our minds and our personalities. They make us better people.

So whenever the feelings of loss and sorrow overcome your heart, just close your eyes and thank them for all they have done, all they have given, and all they did to make you a better person.

To those that were loved, and are now lost... thank you.

To add context, the track was written in dedication by the band members who had all lost family in recent times, and since the tracks release the drummer (who lost his brother in a shooting), passed away from a heart attack. But the words are perfect and mean so much.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The assassin is a straight shooter, I'm backing your horse in... not the other horse lol
That I am bro, I just say what I hear from a really good source.

If ***** want to have a sook then they can blow me one by one. It's not like I have time to be a bored **** and post bullshit on a forum.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d just like to give my condolences, and may God rest her soul.

I think I speak for everyone when I say it’s a privilege to have you and every member here, and whatever you need, we’ll be here for you.
Well said!