Controversial Opinion

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I think you're misunderstanding me.

We need a new hooker for first grade as of next year, I agree, but as of right now he is the best option in our top 30
even if he is the top option its a mute point, this year is over and lichaa is over

there should be a countdown clock that counts down the days remaining until he gets released

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cannot believe people are even suggesting this.
Lichaa is still the worse 9 ever. Last couple of games his passing, kicking and vision was still terrible.
His service has not improved at all. His defense as always has been solid, so what? He hasn't been as obviously bad ie-pretty much costing us games but sure as shit hasn't been winning us any!
It's funny cause I was watching the Cam Smith documentary about his vision and composure and I was thinking this is the total opposite to the Dogs rake.
Zero vision and as much calming influence/composure as a chook with it's head cut off.
Fuck no, the day he leaves is the day I see the Dogs turning the corner. The worse Bulldog of all time. Can't wait to see the back of him.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
even if he is the top option its a mute point, this year is over and lichaa is over

there should be a countdown clock that counts down the days remaining until he gets released
A maximum of 6 more games for the dogs. Let’s hope that’s as far as it goes

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is our best option at the moment but long term no not with 400 a year

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa has improved on weaknesses in his game (decision making, passing off the deck, leadership) and is still being hammered by some for his history and reputation.

At this point in time, he's the best option at 9 that we have.

Fight me

Should be nick names the ambulance for his slowpick up sidewards runs that constantly deliver hospital passes

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Enough of Lichaa. I think JMK was starting to really improve and for me is currently our best hooker in our top 30. Moving forward we need a top class hooker but I would be happy with JMK as our backup hooker....Lichaa, no thanks

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant think of a worse dummy half playing in the NRL. If we extend the worst dummy half in the nrl then we are complete fools.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relax every body were signing Joey manu lol
Joey manu will not be a bulldog EVER

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
When he signed it was for around 330 a year signed a extension would have got a upgrade
Not a chance he received an upgrade. He was a last minute signing and we had little cap space. He’d be on 200k max.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How long do we need two hookers?
Should try another bench combo.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa has improved on weaknesses in his game (decision making, passing off the deck, leadership) and is still being hammered by some for his history and reputation.

Fight me
Playing for a contract, he did this last time... move on

fireclust

Waterboy
Reaction score
Too little too late, hasn’t done jack shit in 5 years. It’s time to let him go. If we can’t sign a decent or excellent replacement then promote from within. Lichaa should never wear a dogs jersey after this season.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Fight me
You wanna fight?
Statistics just released by the NRL indicate that in season 2019 to date, 34% of all tries scored were scored off kicks.
Most teams have scored tries off their dummy half kicking.
Lichaa refuses to kick from dummy half.
QED Lichaa is not our answer. Bring back JMK.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa in my opinion hasn't really shown a significant amount of improvement. Still watched him taking 3 steps to hand the ball off to the forward closest to him last week. Our forwards got smashed hard every hitup. So anyone seeing significant improvement in his passing ability is seeing him differently to me. Still saw our halves getting smashed every time they tried to take a kick because they were getting the ball very late.

In his first week back I thought he looked a touch better. But JMK has been consistently better than him as he grows into the hooking role. Lichaa may take a small step forward. But he goes backwards just as quickly. I don't want him around for another year.

If Lichaa was a housekeeper you'd find the dishes at the back of the cupboard had been put away dirty. Your clothes back in the cupboard smelling like they'd been worn for a week. The loungeroom might be clean, but it's all just a short impression of cleanliness.

Even if we don't recruit an NRL ready hooker, I wouldn't keep Lichaa around because his only attributes are being a good defender and making a rare scoot from dummy half.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a chance he received an upgrade. He was a last minute signing and we had little cap space. He’d be on 200k max.
I hope so cause that spud ain’t worth that either they offered him to the rooster when friend went down and even they went with radley

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa needs to go. It's that simple. Not good enough unless we want to be in wooden spoon battles year after year.
He is good defensive depth as a back up 9. Lacks in all aspects in attack of a genuine nrl 9. Our problem is he is considered first choice at the minute.