Opinion Positive thread

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a positivity thread so I'm trying to stay positive and not bring any negativity but he looks great under the storm system where he knows his role and executes it brilliantly.

However, if pay is still here when he comes to the club next year will he flourish or flounder?

Again, not trying to be negative, it's a legitimate concern

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a positivity thread so I'm trying to stay positive and not bring any negativity but he looks great under the storm system where he knows his role and executes it brilliantly.

However, if pay is still here when he comes to the club next year will he flourish or flounder?

Again, not trying to be negative, it's a legitimate concern
Chimpy.. Pays gone mate..

Nabfab , Haz. You and myself along with Wahesh are getting the gig lol.. your the handling coach don’t forget..!!! :tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe Stimson is killing it for Melbourne, I think we’ve got a good one
A lot of speed for a front rower,but he seemed to play most of the game in the centres,played well,looks like s good buy,as long as pay is not coach,

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just need to bring Croft with him.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sick of people trying to ignore the elephant in the room. Mods please delete this thread

:tonguewink:

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stimson is a good signing. As is Ese Ese. Both are fairly cheap and will provide great value for money.

Hopefully Holbrook can throw the bank Papenhuyzen and convince him to join. He is a star in the making and has Teddy/Slater like gamebreaking ability.

Harry Grant would be perfect at hooker and had no path to FG with Cam and Brandon Smith in front of him.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OK here's a positive thought if we win on Saturday by 38 points and dragons lose next game by 38 points we'll be on exactly the same spot on the ladder but if we get a field goal too we will convincingly overtake them and sit firmly on 14th .

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have the 3rd worst defensive record in the comp. Only the 3rd worst.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even though we're not winning games the boys are improving every week

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
You're right, Stimson is very solid! Seems to score most games at the moment.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stimson is a good signing. As is Ese Ese. Both are fairly cheap and will provide great value for money.

Hopefully Holbrook can throw the bank Papenhuyzen and convince him to join. He is a star in the making and has Teddy/Slater like gamebreaking ability.

Harry Grant would be perfect at hooker and had no path to FG with Cam and Brandon Smith in front of him.
Did I miss something over the weekend? Has Herman signed?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did I miss something over the weekend? Has Herman signed?
Nothing has been announced but it sounds like close to a done deal. Multiple people on here seem to think so and they reported that he could sign with us on FoxSports during the Knights game.