Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a lot of quotes in that article I've read elsewhere.

We'll just have to see how it plays out, hopefully it's not more disappointment as we've had enough of that recently.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Deny and pretend like it ain’t real all you want fellas, but it seems to me like Holbrook is firming up big time for that Titans role.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s just giving them lip service every second post you’re threatening to cancel your membership if you get that frustrated just do it!
The article has so much bias in its not funny. If Holbrook is keeping all the fans and other media outlets in the dark, then I doubt he will mouth this shit to the Courier Mail.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is it just me or do those "quotes" from "Holbrook" read more like the writings of a Titans fan trying to talk up their club?

It just reads rather strange for a coach to say, considering he has other options.
Either that or his manager has helped construct this story to try force out clubs hand

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You wish haha
Must be said the Holbrook to the Dogs reports have gone ice cold.

I haven’t heard a peep about it other than the inside mail from a David Holland, who I’m not convinced is an authority lol

Banned
Reaction score
Must be said the Holbrook to the Dogs reports have gone ice cold.

I haven’t heard a peep about it other than the inside mail from a David Holland, who I’m not convinced is an authority lol
What?
Even you've heard of David Holland, thus he must be an authority, like each and every one of us here!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like I've said, some people don't really understand how serious this is, Holbrook is clearly the best option available right now and if we don't pull our finger out and get it done, then we are in deep trouble it's not even funny,
To be stuck with pay for another season would be a monumental disaster, and if you don't see this then you are most likely a fried ****
Its time to stop fucking around, this club is at rock bottom, enough of this pay deserves better
We've got a club to save right now, and if you are not up to it, then get the fuck out

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Deny and pretend like it ain’t real all you want fellas, but it seems to me like Holbrook is firming up big time for that Titans role.
I bet our stupid board isn’t even chasing him

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing here... surprised if he takes Titans gig tho...Im guessing Saints could still have a shout if he doesnt end up at ur gaff
Canterburys board needs to make a statement in regards to being re elected, Dean Pay isn't going to deliver for the board and will be moved on, folks change and signing will happen, but not until pay season is near over, remember this guy is owed nothing his a turn coat remember 95

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canterburys board needs to make a statement in regards to being re elected, Dean Pay isn't going to deliver for the board and will be moved on, folks change and signing will happen, but not until pay season is near over, remember this guy is owed nothing his a turn coat remember 95
Yeap. I was only one 1 when it happened, but I have heard about it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How much longer will this drag on, and the longer it drags on the more chance it is that the Titans have nabbed him.

We will end up with Brennan and Elliott.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How much longer will this drag on, and the longer it drags on the more chance it is that the Titans have nabbed him.

We will end up with Brennan and Elliott.
Holbrook supposedly has a deadline with Saints until the end of the month, so I guess we will know more "officially" until then

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yea we won the grand final . The turn coat along with his other mates all played a massive role and without them we wouldn't have won it. Every player and official in 95 looked after their best interests.