Bleed Blue & White

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey NPC83!

Welcome to The Kennel.. A home away from home for all Bulldogs supporters.

I see you've already been posting around the forum, and hope you are enjoying the place.

Fingers crossed for another win tomorrow night :grinning:

Cheers,

Mr I

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey NPC83!

Welcome to The Kennel.. A home away from home for all Bulldogs supporters.

I see you've already been posting around the forum, and hope you are enjoying the place.

Fingers crossed for another win tomorrow night :grinning:

Cheers,

Mr I
Thank you. Hoping for a win and some more signing news over the coming weeks

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, make sure you have an opinion on Pay, Lichaa, Tolman and a new coach, you're going to need it.

Good to see a new poster.

Agree on signings, a quality coach, hooker, prop, centres and half would be a start.

Don't worry about signings we tend to be getting everyone on here!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome, make sure you have an opinion on Pay, Lichaa, Tolman and a new coach, you're going to need it.

Good to see a new poster.

Agree on signings, a quality coach, hooker, prop, centres and half would be a start.

Don't worry about signings we tend to be getting everyone on here!
Thank you. Not sure how controversial but my honest opinion is Pay is not the man to lead us forward, Lichaa is a great runner but doesn’t connect well with his halves or set up players around him so the spine is weak if they can’t all work together. Tolman is a good club man and works hard but he can’t push threw the advantage line and get us a quick play the ball like other top front rowers so another problem area for us. I like the look of Holbrook cause he may be able to bring us Luke Thompson or another good player from St Helens. I think whoever we sign it’s important they have relationships with other good players as it makes it easier with recruitment. I thought Pay May have been able to bring somebody valuable from Canberra but no luck.

How’s that for a start?

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thank you. Not sure how controversial but my honest opinion is Pay is not the man to lead us forward, Lichaa is a great runner but doesn’t connect well with his halves or set up players around him so the spine is weak if they can’t all work together. Tolman is a good club man and works hard but he can’t push threw the advantage line and get us a quick play the ball like other top front rowers so another problem area for us. I like the look of Holbrook cause he may be able to bring us Luke Thompson or another good player from St Helens. I think whoever we sign it’s important they have relationships with other good players as it makes it easier with recruitment. I thought Pay May have been able to bring somebody valuable from Canberra but no luck.

How’s that for a start?
Lost me at Lichaa is a great runner, Lichaa and the word great don’t belong in the same sentence

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lost me at Lichaa is a great runner, Lichaa and the word great don’t belong in the same sentence
he’s a fucking dud we should have let go when Des didn’t want to renew his contract... that better? Lol but I think he’s running is ok just doesn’t connect with the players around him.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he’s a fucking dud we should have let go when Des didn’t want to renew his contract... that better? Lol but I think he’s running is ok just doesn’t connect with the players around him.
He’s a fucking dud, that’s much better, he’s got the speed of a turtle, the agility of the QE2 and the vision of a blind man

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

How’s that for a start?
Impressive except I don’t agree with Lichaa being a good runner, its the one thing we have always been short of since I’ve been following the Dogs, some real speed from our hooker. Otherwise I like your thinking.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Impressive except I don’t agree with Lichaa being a good runner, its the one thing we have always been short of since I’ve been following the Dogs, some real speed from our hooker. Otherwise I like your thinking.
He’s not quick I agree with that but watch the next couple weeks whilst he is looking for a new contract he’ll start running from dummy half a lot. But reading it again I probably shouldn’t have said “great runner” ‍♂

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hi all,

Registered to connect with other dogs fans and stay on top of news surrounding our great club

Family man and passionate dogs supporter.

Peace to all ✌
Salaam alaikum.