Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You and everyone else on here (except for the three pay lovers: horse, twintosser and some user I can't remember)
Fuck Twinturbo, he's gone into hiding and left me short of troops on the ground.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck Twinturbo, he's gone into hiding and left me short of troops on the ground.
#horse
#twin tosser
#foot soldiers
#optimistic pushers
#derps

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nab Fab. You picked it from day 1 that Pay will be crapiola. You also suggested that Holbrook would be ideal before Pay. Kudos to you.
Yep Nab Fab was right about Pay from day 1. I think most of us saw the writing on the wall but just wanted to give him a chance. It was obvious from round 1 this year against the warriors that he just didn’t have it as a FG coach.

I actually can’t believe the few people on here that actually still support him...LOL

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep Nab Fab was right about Pay from day 1. I think most of us saw the writing on the wall but just wanted to give him a chance. It was obvious from round 1 this year against the warriors that he just didn’t have it as a FG coach.

I actually can’t believe the few people on here that actually still support him...LOL
Hey Mate. What's the goss? Any solid info you can share? Our spirits need to be lifted!

It's only up from here although with Pay, he always finds a way of digging a deeper hole....sigh.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry, thats steve price the ex dragons coach not our steve price. No need to get excited. Lol
Our Steve price is on holiday there right now

He might find time for a coffee with Holbrook

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You and everyone else on here (except for the three pay lovers: horse, twintosser and some user I can't remember)
How can you forget speedy. According to him the new coach is going to come in and reap the rewards of all the hard work done by Pay.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's your strike rate like?
Isn't this the same guy that wanted to have a crack at Lindsay Collins aka Meth Addict Matt Damon... Either way I hope it's true about Holbrook and Thompson.