Round 18 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This To'o is a fucking gun, his finishing is ridiculous and he does plenty of work from his own end. No wonder the Panthers let Crichton go with him on the books.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Correct call, but yes he is a sack of shit and a blight on the game
Honestly, I know it's the right call, and 99% of players I would agree that they deserve 10 minutes.
But when it comes to Fafita and McGuire, I just absolutely despise them and want to see them sent in every game. The amount of grubby unnecessary shit they do in the ruck makes my blood boil.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow. Hopefully the Panthers game isn't this tight.
Just need the Panthers to blow this score out early on and let me breath easy for a bit.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone needs to explain this shit.

Oates gets a penalty try from 15 meters out last night with no guarantee that he would get to the ball first, gather it or ground it.

Penrith centre gets shoulder charged in mid air as he's in the act of scoring and it's not a penalty try?
How?
The shoulder charge caused him to go towards the sideline and place his hand out.
I get it's not much of a shoulder charge and it's not high, but nonetheless it's illegal.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
These refs are corrupt

Kikau brilliant pass called back for forward. Mansour scores - called no try for forward pass. Joke refs.

Now Dragons go ahead. Scripted.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to explain this shit.

Oates gets a penalty try from 15 meters out last night with no guarantee that he would get to the ball first, gather it or ground it.

Penrith centre gets shoulder charged in mid air as he's in the act of scoring and it's not a penalty try?
How?
The shoulder charge caused him to go towards the sideline and place his hand out.
I get it's not much of a shoulder charge and it's not high, but nonetheless it's illegal.
Was it Cleary or Maloney who got taken out by Frizzel when running through under the posts to regather the ball and score under the post. Who ever it was would have gotten to the ball first if Frizzel didn't take them out. No penalty giving or even a look a penalty try.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol we are only 1 win behind the Dragons who went on a massive recruitment drive in the past 2 seasons

Graham looks gobsmacked at how shit they are

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Was it Cleary or Maloney who got taken out by Frizzel when running through under the posts to regather the ball and score under the post. Who ever it was would have gotten to the ball first if Frizzel didn't take them out. No penalty giving or even a look a penalty try.
It was Maloney.
I laughed my ass off at that one, I thought he was a soccer player for a moment there with his over the top acting
Frizzel really didn't make enough contact to cause him to go flying the way he did, but nonetheless, he touched him and Maloney was going to be the first to that ball, and all he had to do was fall over the line.
If Oates got a penalty try, Maloney should have easily got one without a doubt.

The refereeing is a coin flip nowadays. We really don't know what we're going to get anymore.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
B Moz is cooked and the decision not to re-sign him looks better by the week!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How can they determine if a player would have scored a try from 10-20 meters out and pay a penalty try based on their opinion alone, but when a ref sends up an on-field decision as a try, and it's obvious the ball hasn't made it to the ground because it's wrapped up by the defending players which obstructs the view of every camera angle, why can't they use their "opinion" in these instances?

Better yet, forget opinion, why can't they use common sense?

That Knights try is a perfect example of the flaw in this procedure of sending it up with an on field decision.
If the referees are using the bunker, it's because they have no idea and shouldn't have to send it up with a guess of what it could be.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ramien is horrendous. Glad we didnt get him.

Another player with just grunt and nothing between the ears.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knights are in big danger of missing the 8

You have to be weary of these so called rebuilds. Dragons & Knights are two prime examples. Spent big money and not even a top 4 finish.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights are in big danger of missing the 8

You have to be weary of these so called rebuilds. Dragons & Knights are two prime examples. Spent big money and not even a top 4 finish.
Newcastle still have some glaring weaknesses at hooker, backrow and five eighth.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Next Sunday should be a fun afternoon for us....

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Newcastle still have some glaring weaknesses at hooker, backrow and five eighth.
It's all on Pearce to run the show, their centre pairing is a dud and their wingers don't work hard enough.

The gulf in quality between the Storm, Roosters, Souths and the rest of the comp is scary. Raiders are the only team who are competitive with them and comply by the cap.

and Levi with a shocker haha

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Puts last weeks Dogs win against knights in perspective and today, they had Ponga and still got smashed