Anyone here play clash royale ?

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what mobile games do you guys or girls play I’m looking for something to kill time.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Me and wahesh are on clash in the same clan

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Me and wahesh are on clash in the same clan
Yep Clash Royale. It’s fun and they constantly update it. It’s a strategy game too so makes you think.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Haha some of them drag you in quite easily. I got jack of the game but some of the people you catch up with is a plus.
What really gets me is how people can justify spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on apps. I mean come on... it's just a game. You can buy full-price games on PS4 and XBOX one for cheap prices, yet you have people spending ridiculous amounts on a free to play game lol.

Clash Royale introduced something recently call the Clash Royale Pass. For $8 you are given unlimited continues in events, get bonus prizes, and also have your name colour changed to gold.

I still didn't buy it!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What really gets me is how people can justify spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on apps. I mean come on... it's just a game. You can buy full-price games on PS4 and XBOX one for cheap prices, yet you have people spending ridiculous amounts on a free to play game lol.

Clash Royale introduced something recently call the Clash Royale Pass. For $8 you are given unlimited continues in events, get bonus prizes, and also have your name colour changed to gold.

I still didn't buy it!
I played Invasion with a bloke that spent over $40k on game of war (I think it was). An American fella, he was hooked and ended up going to a rehab place for game addiction...

Some other people on Invasion were spending well over $100k. Some Chinese players it was quite common actually.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I played Invasion with a bloke that spent over $40k on game of war (I think it was). An American fella, he was hooked and ended up going to a rehab place for game addiction...

Some other people on Invasion were spending well over $100k. Some Chinese players it was quite common actually.
I heard of Game of War - they had Arny on the ads for it here and it looked pretty good. I started it up and it's just another game like Iron Desert - I deleted it straight away lol.

Ironically, last I was playing a game called Jungle Clash. The game hadn't been updated in like 2-3 years so I decided to play Clash Royale instead (same kind of game). Good switch. I've actually unlocked all the characters but stick with a deck that works for me. It's good as you don't need to spend any money to enjoy it - the benefits aren't that big. The in-game currency (diamonds) mainly allows you to buy gift chests and also unlock emojis.