Official Who are our brightest prospects and why?

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Paul Alamoti, Joash Papalii, Iverson Teo and Lajuan Vito have all been awarded man of the match performances duirng the tournament. That's almost every bulldogs player besides Solomone Saukuru who featured in this years matts. Fantastic Effort
Can't wait to see these kids progress through the grades. Alamoti is a beast, you just hope he can continue to develop and grow, maintain that playing style through the grades. Teo is so athletically gifted for a half if he continues to develop a halfs mindset he could be special.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Are the Fuatimaus still with the club? They showed a bit of promise (Compton and Iverson).

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the Fuatimaus still with the club? They showed a bit of promise (Compton and Iverson).
Yer there still with the club and Tyrese (he the younger one he played Harold Matthews this year ) Iverson who with jersey Flegg had surgery was told he could be out for season and Compton was in the sg ball grand final

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hooker: Michael Lichaa, he is developing nicely now. Lichaa is still in development stage and has been for the past 10 - 15 years. I am sure he will come good soon
That is the funniest thing I have heard all season

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You will find next year Harold Matt’s side consist off
Paul alamoti
Josese lanyon
Miquit ngaata
Solomon saukuru
Iverson teo
Laujn vito
Daniel Mohamed
Hady Deni

These 8 players I have mentioned are standout players and will be surrounded by really talented players . Those above 8 that are mentioned are real players for the future .
I think Alamoti is the best prospect we have in all our juniors. A definite rep player if he continues to develop