tonight's game

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm very surprised with the lack of aggression from our "pack". Pay said when he 1st took over we may not win every game but teams will remember they played us . No old school hitting, just wrestle and arm bars.
Surprised to say the least but when other packs are double our size our aggression is like a kitten purring.

We need size in our pack, big mobile forwards that can punch holes, offload, hurt when they tackle. We've got none of that

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The coach is hired to motivate and increase the skills of his team pay does neither he is totally clueless ,this board promises alot but so far are yet to deliver on much

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
why cant we be more positive then overreacting to every loss like we expect to win every game .. the way you guys whinge about every single farken play you would think we a team of all stars playing reserves and they arent getting put into first grade... everyone here knows we werent going to win many games but they still cry when we lose . The truth is we haven't got the cattle this year and the forwards had off night against the sharks and the knights they did aim up and we got the wins hurrah for us but we are going to be rocks and diamonds till we get better players simple. Most people here were saying we should start CHN in the centers we all saw how that went down .. Meaney is not wanted after tonights performance and i agree is not a winger but they wil bring in OKunbar and he will drop 2 a couple near the line and miss a tackle and you will jump on him .. Cogger was a future half 2 weeks ago now people are saying Wakeham and Foran should be our halves , the truth is we havent got first grade players to step into the side why Whinge
Nah because pay

budgie69

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nah because pay

Too much hate let it go .. you werent happy with Des although he only missed on top 8 once and made 2 GF .. Pay is just another excuse, doesnt matter who you get to coach they havent got the players .. the boys tried they just not good enough to play FG but just my opinion and outlook its not for everyone :blush:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Too much hate let it go .. you werent happy with Des although he only missed on top 8 once and made 2 GF .. Pay is just another excuse, doesnt matter who you get to coach they havent got the players .. the boys tried they just not good enough to play FG but just my opinion and outlook its not for everyone :blush:
Yup i guess you have your points, and I was happy with des at the start of corse, near the end obviously not.. BUT looking Back on it now , he was much better than pay even with des ball.. was a proven coach also, that’s all we need!! Pay ain’t FG material and it’s clear to see. So I will stick to my opinion.. you have yours and that’s great .

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys overreact to a lose .. lets break down the loss to the Broncos ... we had no ball ... Penalty count was lopsided ... we lost Montoya in the first half had a make shift Centre / Wing combation that let in 3 of their 5 tries and penalty try that should not have been awarded ... first 40 min we hung in there and to be down by 4 points only ... we played bad granted they monster ed our forward pack so our halves couldn't really get into the game always on the back foot .. its one game the two before that we played reasonably well against top 8 sides ... we have our most creative half off the field our most consistent forward not playing in Tolman and Foran .. Liccha is not a great hooker but much better than JMK who was a passenger when he came on .. Its one game from a relatively inexperienced side. Lets leave at that and bring on next week
Have to disagree with Lichaa being better than JMK, at least JMK knows how to pass and was going way better before he got injured also JMK has pace, those 2 players aren't the answer but I think JMK can improve and be a good reserve, the main problem is the coach he hasn't a clue.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coach is hired to motivate and increase the skills of his team pay does neither he is totally clueless ,this board promises alot but so far are yet to deliver on much
Totally agree, how many players have shown major improvement under his coaching, if anything they've gotten worse, why the hell was Pay re-signed I'll never know.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That’s an incredibly long bow to draw.

U could give our boys that you’ve mentioned an extra 1000 games of FG experience and it’s not gonna make them better footballers than Haas, Fifita, TPJ etc.

We got beaten by a better, more talented group of individuals. Plain and simple.
So if you gave Haas and co the minutes Pay gives Toomaga and Ogden they would have still smashed us last night???

If pay was coaching broncos, those players wouldnt have even made FG.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did I read correctly? You think our forwards with good coaching are potentially as good as Ofahengaue, Pangai, Haas, Glen, Lodge and the other 6 foot beast. Is this correct?
Yes you have a problem reading???

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So if you gave Haas and co the minutes Pay gives Toomaga and Ogden they would have still smashed us last night???

If pay was coaching broncos, those players wouldnt have even made FG.
Sorry I have literally no idea what To’omagas minutes have to do with anything I just said.

And yeah I’m sure Pay would pick those players if he had them at his disposal lol wow what an immature take.

I would’ve thought this theory that Pay is leaving all this premium talent to rot in reserve grade would’ve been well and truly put to bed by the performances of Ogden, Toomaga, Fualalo, Brown etc and all the other reserve grade bully’s that kennelers think are quality first graders.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Did I read correctly? You think our forwards with good coaching are potentially as good as Ofahengaue, Pangai, Haas, Glen, Lodge and the other 6 foot beast. Is this correct?
lol. You’re not alone in thinking that post is a g-up. Turns out he’s dead serious.

budgie69

Waterboy
Reaction score
Seibold a far superior coach

Please you are all in on hating on Pay as a coach with the cattle he has .. But Seibold with far superior team is only 2 wins better is far superior .. give me a break

bigstix

Waterboy
Reaction score
No I can read correctly. All we need is a coach then, keep the same team and I’m getting grand final tickets for 2020. Your a genius

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sorry I have literally no idea what To’omagas minutes have to do with anything I just said.

And yeah I’m sure Pay would pick those players if he had them at his disposal lol wow what an immature take.

I would’ve thought this theory that Pay is leaving all this premium talent to rot in reserve grade would’ve been well and truly put to bed by the performances of Ogden, Toomaga, Fualalo, Brown etc and all the other reserve grade bully’s that kennelers think are quality first graders.
Fuck Pay anyway... he is gone end of year anyway so enjoy sucking Pays cock when he is out of a job.