ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is officially no originality in Hollywood anymore. It's all superhero, sequels, spin-offs, remakes, reboots and the new fad is turning animated classics into unwanted live-action versions.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh for fucks sake.

That's a NO from me, but what a delightfully diverse cast. People will be able to fap off over 120 odd minutes of pussy.

If you've never seen the musical it's both great and completely terrifying at the same time. When they come through the audience unexpectedly, it's both a "what the fuck" and "shit your pants" moment, all at the same time.

What will Hollywood ruin next?

How about Fiddler On The Roof with RKelly and Harvey Weinstein.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There is officially no originality in Hollywood anymore. It's all superhero, sequels, spin-offs, remakes, reboots and the new fad is turning animated classics into unwanted live-action versions.
Live action version of the Little Mermaid starring Rebel Wilson for the benefit of @ASSASSIN, please :P

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The words sexy and that blob should not go together ever.

But hey, that's just my opinion and that isn't worth the emoji's I'm about to use :astonished::confounded:
Stop it with your stupid emojis....you need to follow Rebel's lead and help make words great again. :P

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stop it with your stupid emojis....you need to follow Rebel's lead and help make words great again. :P
I think I made myself perfectly clear with the blob statement, but if you insist.

I wouldn't touch that bush pig with a ten foot fishing rod, if I saw her on the street I'd think an earthquake was about to take place, not even rolling the whale in a kilo of flour would be enough to find the wet spot.

But as I said, whatever floats your boat (or sinks it to the depths of the ocean if rebel is on board)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think I made myself perfectly clear with the blob statement, but if you insist.

I wouldn't touch that bush pig with a ten foot fishing rod, if I saw her on the street I'd think an earthquake was about to take place, not even rolling the whale in a kilo of flour would be enough to find the wet spot.

But as I said, whatever floats your boat (or sinks it to the depths of the ocean if rebel is on board)
I'm sure she's fine with that. She's rich enough to find someone better than you anyway :P

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure she's fine with that. She's rich enough to find someone better than you anyway :P
That works for me.

She'd have to pay a shit load for any poor soul to go near that, there's not enough alcohol in the world

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What in the sweet fuckery did I just watch?
Why would they even do this?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Could be worse than Repel Wilson (no typo).

They could have cast Melissa McCarthy and Chrissy Metz. But even shot in ultra ultra widescreen via IMAX, you'd still only get half an arse cheek in frame.