8 Points away from conceding 400 points this season

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Realistically the way we are going we reach 400 points against next weekend against the Roosters.

Tbh I can see this team conceding close to if not more than 500 points this season

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Realistically the way we are going we reach 400 points against next weekend against the Roosters.

Tbh I can see this team conceding close to if not more than 500 points this season
The reason I started posting this year. This shit is unbelievable and change is needed fast or I’m seriously concerned about relocation. Talk already about Titans to Brisbane, we can say we have a profitable club but there are too many teams in Sydney at the same time that the NRL wants to expand. Somethings gotta give.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The reason I started posting this year. This shit is unbelievable and change is needed fast or I’m seriously concerned about relocation. Talk already about Titans to Brisbane, we can say we have a profitable club but there are too many teams in Sydney at the same time that the NRL wants to expand. Somethings gotta give.
We might be shit right now but we are not that shit of a club to get relocated mate. Things will turn around eventually, but in saying that it's still painful to watch.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might be shit right now but we are not that shit of a club to get relocated mate. Things will turn around eventually, but in saying that it's still painful to watch.
I hope your right but OCD makes me think the worst. Does that then mean Pay can coach? Confusing!

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
The storm’s points difference is the same as our points scored lol. What a fucking embarrassment of a season. I hope the roosters put 60 past us next week.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Roosters -28.5 is looking like a sure bet right about now.
80% of those points from Meaneys edge I reckon.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
There is absolutely zero chance that we will be one of the teams to fold/relocate.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The sharks and knights games both being terrible, allowed pay to stay on lol, shouldve been sacked weeks ago

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
True but we have more than capable caretaker in georgalis, he's done it before at Penrith
I can't see Georgalis coming in and changing much to be honest plus I doubt he'll be around next year anyway.

We have just have to endure the next 7 games.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
7 games left to play, that could conservatively be another 140 points against us. Roosters do a job like they should we may hit 600 points against us this season.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The storm’s points difference is the same as our points scored lol. What a fucking embarrassment of a season. I hope the roosters put 60 past us next week.
Hope they smash us and hold us to nil and put a cricket score on, maybe dean will walk on his own lol (dreams are free) ..!!