Opinion Team against Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can name a team I'd like to see... none of them play for the Dogs though.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, the systems are shit and the ground work that has been out in place is terrible. Throw in too many average players, not enough experience in key positions and the players with potential struggling to realise their potential and it's all too much to overcome. We might scrap our way to another couple wins but that's about it. How much longer until the EPL? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
3 weeks brother, cant come soon enough

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who gets picked. We will get slaughtered next week.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can name a team I'd like to see... none of them play for the Dogs though.
You could if you're name was Nick Poitis. But if you're name is not Nick Politis then you are just dreaming, which is OK under the current circumstances.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
No team. Forfeit next weeks game and save ourselves from embarrassment.
Good idea - it won't hurt our for and against if we forfeit. Roosters might rack up a century next week.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. DWZ (go crazy)
2. Okunbor (tell him to go out their and steamroll the middle)
3. Meaney/Holland (either is gk)
4. Hopoate (go crazy)
5. R Smith (go crazy)
6. Meaney/Lewis (tell Lewis to target players and flog em in defence)
7. Foran
8. Ogden (put some shots on)
9. JMK (tell him to terrorise the middle with the runs)
10. Napa (put some shots on)
11. RFM
12. CHN (get offloads)
13. Jackson (be a leader)

14. Lichaa
15. To’omaga (tell him to smash em up the middle And use the step more)
16. Fualalo
17. Elliot

Than we might be a chance

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Roosters have been struggling massively for weeks now and will love an easy kill to get them back into form. With Keary and Friend back and them making a finals run, it will get ugly. I reckon 30 plus.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Roosters have been struggling massively for weeks now and will love an easy kill to get them back into form. With Keary and Friend back and them making a finals run, it will get ugly. I reckon 30 plus.
Score could be anything.

Meaney will be a big red target and any confidence he had left will be 3 man tackled knocked out of him.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Dogs will beat the roosters.
After last night's effort in the forwards I have supplied some light reading to fix the problem for next week. So I'm with you dogs to win.
images.jpeg.jpg

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I gave up doing this months ago. The salary cap cheats should put 40 on us if their serious otherwise their 60 million dollar cap is a waste.

budgie69

Waterboy
Reaction score
You guys overreact to a lose .. lets break down the loss to the Broncos ... we had no ball ... Penalty count was lopsided ... we lost Montoya in the first half had a make shift Centre / Wing combation that let in 3 of their 5 tries and penalty try that should not have been awarded ... first 40 min we hung in there and to be down by 4 points only ... we played bad granted they monster ed our forward pack so our halves couldn't really get into the game always on the back foot .. its one game the two before that we played reasonably well against top 8 sides ... we have our most creative half off the field our most consistent forward not playing in Tolman and Foran .. Liccha is not a great hooker but much better than JMK who was a passenger when he came on .. Its one game from a relatively inexperienced side. Lets leave at that and bring on next week

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
God help us if Meaney is picked on the wing again...tupou and hall would be licking their lips at easy meat, not to mention Latrell and manu in the centres running at him :(

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Harper doesnt get a run and meaney is still there then Dean pay can go die.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It will be MA+15. Will contain strong impact Brutality. Sitting in the bulldogs fan area there will Strong Course Language and Adult Themes.
More likely rated R for the reasons you stated

(plus pays retarded coaching methods)

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, the systems are shit and the ground work that has been out in place is terrible. Throw in too many average players, not enough experience in key positions and the players with potential struggling to realise their potential and it's all too much to overcome. We might scrap our way to another couple wins but that's about it. How much longer until the EPL? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I’m hanging out for NFL and NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.