We are lacking....

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tony Ayoub is the high performance manager and his resume is second to none however from what I understand he's quite old school and pushes the players quite hard as opposed to managing workloads, maybe we need to change that approach

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
some **** who can keep the ball in play from the kick off would be a start

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something as simple as fitness and improving our defensive systems could go a long way to improving a lot of areas tbh. Broncos got numbers in the tackle all game and pushed off their line, we didn't, as a result we were constantly on the back foot and could win back momentum.
Spot on

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't think the team lacks motivation or enthusiasm. They tried hard. But they lack ability. Mostly coz of inexperience. We need to get some experienced players in to balance the side

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How the fuck did we get into this position from the 2012 squad to this one?

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Attack sux defense even worse cant build or sustain pressure with this current squad of mistake riddled players . The place is in shambles

Nakidog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Size, power, fitness, speed and wrestling

Whoever our strength & conditioning coach is, requires 10 black dildos up there bum

Dont know if Holbrook is coming over, but if he is, i hope he brings the required staff around him.

Our fitness, power, wrestling and speed is non-existent. Holbrook has been at the Roosters previously, so he should have a fair idea with the experience he has had their with the training regime's.

He also needs to bring over 2 big powerful forwards from the UK. Luke Thompson is a must and the second one i do not have a fucken clue.

Our forwards barring Jackson are soft. Napa has been extremely dissapointing

Christian Welch is off contract and is a must.

Pay is out of his league. He does have a squad with minimal talent, but one thing you must do to counteract your weaknesses when you have minimal talent in your squad, is to be fitter and stronger than your opponents and they are not even close. That goes along with his strength and conditioning team and that dud wrestler he brought over from Canberra.

This club built its foundations around big, powerful forwards, which oppositions feared. I'm shocked how shit our forward pack is considering they are coached by a former powerful nonsense forward.
We didn't move with the game......when big forwards were required with leg speed and foot work we release Ese'se, Tapau and Finucane, cook (our young guns) and kept plodders like Tolman, Eastwood, lichaa and company.

Doginator

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
a number 9.
A good winger.
A new coach.

In 17 games this season zero try’s to meany. No try’s from our hooker whether that be JMK or Licha

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A coach
intelligence
Heart
An Bulldogs spirit !!

Worst I’ve seen my team in a VERY long time.
I wrote the same thing a year ago,and if anything this year is worse,and I haven't seen any improvement in any of our players,what's worse is keeps playing Elliot fualalo etc who have been tried failed on numerous occasions