Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What type of cake.
Coffee chocolate @Kaz .. didn't burn down the kitchen so classing it a success.

Anyone that knows me knows that I could probably burn water. My defining moment was years ago when I set fire to chicken nuggets in the microwave, and then followed it up by melting a plastic bowl in the microwave months later.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Anyone that knows me knows that I could probably burn water. My defining moment was years ago when I set fire to chicken nuggets in the microwave, and then followed it up by melting a plastic bowl in the microwave months later.
You need to get yourself a Thermomix.
It sat in my kitchen for over 6 months before I got over the pain and tears of how much the wife paid for it, but once I started using it, I say it's worth every cent.
People will think you're a Michelin star chef.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't watch the game, got bored and since I had no internet (and hence no TV as we stream everything including FTA) decided to bake a cake (I'm serious haha).
You lucky you know what for not having to watch it!

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I got in trouble today by my wife because my kids didn't put the popcorn bag long enough in the mirowave so I put the unpoped leftovers in her favourite Tupperware container & burnt the fuck out of it lol shit happens I hate school holidays

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Where’s twin dick to give his insight?
It's bad enough we get unsolicited waffle,...enjoy the break.

The verbal diarrhoea will be appearing on the pages of TK soon enough :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You can tell the Broncos we’re on a completely different strength program to us. 18 year old kids toyed with our powder puff forward pack
But, but, we have the youngest, least experienced team in the whole wide rugby league world.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I shake my head when people say we don’t need forwards... we are getting dominated... forwards need to be explosive in today’s game.. ours are too slow..
Without decent forwards going forward no one else can do anything. We have nothing put plodders up front.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/07/18/wakeham-scores-first-nrl-try-in-bulldogs-loss/

The Broncos lost Anthony Milford to an HIA after being caught high by Carlos Montoya who injure a medial in the process and left the field.

Fkn Carlos Montoya ... hahahaha
Phil Gould called him that last week when we were playing the knights. Then Freddy said he's Tony Montoya from Scarface, I was like it's Tony Montana ya stooge how the fuck can you get that wrong.

At least call him Pablo Montoya if you wanna name him after someone.

budgie69

Waterboy
Reaction score
Left side defence has been abysmal tonight.

CHN..... wow, really needs another stint in reserves to sort out his defence.

Our middle has been monstered tonight.

Fark me some of the comments here CHN is defending in the centres .. totally different to what he would normally do

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
broncos were far from their best last night but were still a million miles above our rabble of a team

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Name me halves that can play well when they are behind a forward pack that were made to look like roadkill..
I don’t think our forward pack played that poorly. They got dominated yes but most other packs would have. Broncos have one of the best young forward packs in the game imo.

Our forwards were moving forward, our problem was the following;

1. Lack of possession (too many penalties stemming from fatigue)
2. Simplistic game plan of one off the ruck most of the game. Thats the halves doing.