Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He did not play well.
His brain explosion before half time allowed Brisbane to build pressure and score before half time.

And he got dominated in the middle.
He wasn't the worst on the field tonight but he didn't play well.
I've come to the conclusion that I can only tolerate Elliot off the bench receiving limited minutes... kinda offsets his rocks and diamonds style at times.

Banned
Reaction score
Actually thought Elliot played well tonight, commentators mentioned this as well. Lets face it, we have the least experienced and creative halves in the comp and need some forwards to be able to pass and play before the line and i thought elliott created some good opportunities tonight.
Were those opportunities good for them or for us?

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But he's in the leadership group. He's got to make sure the code of conduct is adhered to. Corey and others were bad boys. We've got to keep the standards high at the club.

Go Dogs.
And he’s the leader of the team song, he is an integral part of the team...

He’s a bencher at best IMO.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Both Elliott and Smith not as bad as people are saying. They were better or at worst just as good as any of our forwards. The game/teams were a complete miss match. If you were actually watching the game you would of been able to see from very early on the pace difference mainly around the middle was insane. It was just a matter of time until we collapsed.
Elliott, Smith, Ogden and To'omaga aren't first grade standard and I had high hopes for Ogden. They get dominated, don't seem strong enough, can't put opposition on the ground. Napa hasn't made a big hit all year. There is no mongrel at all in the side. At least Wakeham shows a lot of promise, would be helpful if Foran was there to look after him.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott, Smith, Ogden and To'omaga aren't first grade standard and I had high hopes for Ogden. They get dominated, don't seem strong enough, can't put opposition on the ground. Napa hasn't made a big hit all year. There is no mongrel at all in the side. At least Wakeham shows a lot of promise, would be helpful if Foran was there to look after him.
I thought Smith had a few good runs and offloads last night even though we got flogged, being coached by a better coach would help this player improve to a half descent forward.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot gets picked because he is all heart and determination hence his mistakes a bit like Josh Reynolds but not as good, Pay most likely picks him hoping that his attitude will rub on the rest of the team but so far it hasent and probably never will.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliot gets picked because he is all heart and determination hence his mistakes a bit like Josh Reynolds but not as good, Pay most likely picks him hoping that his attitude will rub on the rest of the team but so far it hasent and probably never will.
I agree, the guy does try. But for some reason he keeps reminding me of Milo Kerrigan!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He is shit but so are most of them.

Whoever said he was good as any forward last night is on acid.

Every single Broncos forwards all where a lot better and if you meant then our boys wtf Jackson clearly was a way above anyone for our forwards yday.

First game in a long time I felt Jackson stepped up and busted his ass.

Regardless Elliot’s is a spud along with several players we have and our Fucking spud coach.

Fuck I hope pay is finally sacked today. We have been woeful and regressed and only thing we are winning is the worst attacking and defensive record in the nrl and maybe a Fucking spoon. Sack this Fucking muppet

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And he’s the leader of the team song, he is an integral part of the team...
So we are keeping him in the team to sing 5 times a year?
You gotta win to sing the song!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Doubt they'll sack him prior to Roosters game. Why have the poor interim coach oversee our next wipeout...there's nothing to be gained at all.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing that makes sence is anderson has ordered pay to play him, in hope one of these dumb commentators sells him to another club for us. I cringe every time elliot and smith are out there.

Malla

Reaction score
Never seen a player that consistently makes dumb as shit errors that swing momentum.
How can he keep his spot in first grade? He's cost us a number of games this season by giving away stupid penalties, making dumb errors and stupid plays.

Meanwhile CHN gets dropped to reggies after one missed tackle.

Is he sucking Pay off or something.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If you squint, you can just make out the image of a naked Adam Eliott dancing with a yucca plant on the grassy knoll.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I was liking when Elliot took the ball up the little "jink" he was doing before the line and then got smashed by Bronocs forwards.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I coined that term after his first few nrl games, so I think I should get $0.02 in royalties whenever it is used
I never got paid for She-rex???

Ohh yeah, Elliott sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.