Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surely after tonight’s thumping by the broncos, the hierarchy can see we are going absolutely nowhere under Pay.
Get him over here!

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Someone over on the Red Vee forum seems to think the deadline was in place weeks ago as the 1’st of August. This article doesn’t suggest anything new then really and could be based on old news before the 3 years signed to the Dogs rumours. I’m really hoping the deal is already done at the dogs.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Even if we do sign him, 99% he will see out the season and St Helens push for a premiership. Stuck with Pay for months yet.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Even if we do sign him, 99% he will see out the season and St Helens push for a premiership. Stuck with Pay for months yet.
I think everyone who wants him doesn’t expect him this year, the rest of this year is trying to avoid the spoon with Pay.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You always negative?
He’s just More frustrated at the situation,and that brings the negativity.. don’t blame him or anyone at the moment mate, it’s not just the losses! But the way we lose, and we are -176. It’s embarrassing.

Banned
Reaction score
To right, it's like a dude coming in fucking your missus and you still decide to live with them lol
Strangely, some get off upon that.
Wouldn't surprise a few names here fall into that category.
Feel free to guess who...

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the titans realise they need to get an established first grade coach. They can’t afford to take a punt on an untested NRL coach. I’m sceptical about us getting Holbrook as I personally believe we need a coach with experience who is a hard ****. I personally wouldn’t mind Griffin. But anyone is better then Pay.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Comon dogs management us fans are sick of the treadmill, throw us a bone and give some good news already! We're all ready to kill ourselves if we have to ignore another Dean Pay "love the effort" post match press conference.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comon dogs management us fans are sick of the treadmill, throw us a bone and give some good news already! We're all ready to kill ourselves if we have to ignore another Dean Pay "love the effort" post match press conference.
I stopped watching them after the second game when i was convinced deano was going no where.
Give him time they say lol.
Had a full season last year and came out at start of this season and did even worse.
Did not learn from any of his mistakes last year.
I bet we here nothing about a new coach till end of season, to me that is a good thing because to me that suggests Holbrook is already sighned. In fairness to st helens they will let him finish his season off over there without making a big loud disturbing noise over it................. i bloody hope they got someone decent coming in off season.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I stopped watching them after the second game when i was convinced deano was going no where.
Give him time they say lol.
Had a full season last year and came out at start of this season and did even worse.
Did not learn from any of his mistakes last year.
I bet we here nothing about a new coach till end of season, to me that is a good thing because to me that suggests Holbrook is already sighned. In fairness to st helens they will let him finish his season off over there without making a big loud disturbing noise over it................. i bloody hope they got someone decent coming in off season.
Holbrook is signed already with us, Pay has lost the rooms

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hope so, just read a thing saying he’s favourited for titans now.

Hope we have not fucked this up and signed him already.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL Leaks hears the Titans are wasting their time pursuing Justin Holbrook.

A very influential figure connected to the Bulldogs has been telling all and sundry the St Helens coach will be at Belmore next year.

Where that leaves Dean Pay remains to be seen, but it's ordinary form from the so-called Family Club.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL Leaks hears the Titans are wasting their time pursuing Justin Holbrook.

A very influential figure connected to the Bulldogs has been telling all and sundry the St Helens coach will be at Belmore next year.

Where that leaves Dean Pay remains to be seen, but it's ordinary form from the so-called Family Club.
The only ordinary thing about it is that he isnt here now.