tonight's game

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
say what you want about pay and his coaching, we all know hes not a top grade standard coach and most likely never will be.
blame the refs for a lobsided penalty count, not their fault
BLAME THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD FOR BEING DUMB AS DOGSHIT
look at the way we played, dumb stupid leg pulls on tackle 4 or 5, laying on players looking and at the refs daring them to blow a penalty, no structure, no leaders no interest
every kick off except 1 was kicked towards darius boyd all night, the only 1 that wasn't went dead off the boot.
55 missed tackles, 80% of the game we went down the 1 side of the field,play after play lichaa run sideways across the field then doubled back, our forwards are soft, they were pushed back so far their meters would be in the negative,
it takes a coach to get the best out of his players, but when the players are as dumb on the field as ours what chance do any of them have, were lucky broncos were playing half their team out of their preferred position all night, otherwise they would have put 60 or more points on us

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You just said it, it takes a good coach to get the best out of their players and get them primed and ready for a match, there's your problem
We don't have that

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If our position and future wasn’t so perilous, Pay and our performance would be funny.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I'm very surprised with the lack of aggression from our "pack". Pay said when he 1st took over we may not win every game but teams will remember they played us . No old school hitting, just wrestle and arm bars.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Broncos forwards are as young as ours. Difference is he believes in his forwards and knows how to.get best out of them.
He has guys like Fensom who has millions of FG experience not even getting a run. Whereas Elliot and Smith get picked every fucking week.

Difference last night was the coaching .

Broncos have a hasbeen at 5/8
A hooker at Half back
All his forwards besides Glenn and McCullough are young kids.
Even his backline are full of youngsters.

You dont see broncos playing like we do. Pay has no fucking idea.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let’s call a spade and spade here you can blame Pay for things and rightfully so but To’omaga, Ogden and any other young forward we have aren’t in the same stratosphere as Haas, Pangai Junior or Fafita. Our pack was never in the fight and everything else came off the back of that. They made close to 70 meters every set and we were on the back foot the whole game. This is our supposed strength it’s far from it.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Broncos forwards are as young as ours. Difference is he believes in his forwards and knows how to.get best out of them.
He has guys like Fensom who has millions of FG experience not even getting a run. Whereas Elliot and Smith get picked every fucking week.

A hooker at Half back

More than belief... our forwards aren’t on their level mate

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we need mad passion to rise to another level JMK doesnt care enough becuase of his polite ego we dont need that shite

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lack size in our whole team. We need big bodies

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score

A hooker at Half back

I agree with parts and yes Elliott and Smith do my head in at times also, but question who do you replace them with?? As seen last night there isn't much to choose from.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Played dumb with little discipline a half-decent coach would be able to fix this...

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Broncos in Brisbane treated the game as a another State of Origin, with vengeance for the SOO loss. The Dogs were a soft target for a passionate and aggressive game, with a partisan crowd screaming for NSW blood. Our inexperienced combinations, and lack of a game plan was up against strong and fast, well coached individuals who enjoyed a glut of possession.

I didn't bother to watch the game, because I could predict this very result in Brisbane. Kept an eye on the scores, and saw the NRL lowlights, later.
The Chooks game will set new records for points against a team this year.

Reactions: DT

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s call a spade and spade here you can blame Pay for things and rightfully so but To’omaga, Ogden and any other young forward we have aren’t in the same stratosphere as Haas, Pangai Junior or Fafita. Our pack was never in the fight and everything else came off the back of that. They made close to 70 meters every set and we were on the back foot the whole game. This is our supposed strength it’s far from it.
Can the Kennel now stop with the To'omaga love fest now.... deadset plodder. If the last 2 weeks is his way of showing us that he deserves a spot, then I hope he is looking for another club next year. Might as well have kept big Francis if we're going to jizz over this guy

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are ‘toothless’ in attack. Defences know what we have. In defence there is no aggression. So many poor defensive reads also.
We have young halves yes but no one is teaching them? We don’t have set plays.
Some picks are mind boggling. Meaney is an up and comer but if he is just on the wing to be a goal kicker then I personally think Holland could do that job plus more. Montoya defensively is poor. All the forwards so slow in the ruck. I could go on and on

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can the Kennel now stop with the To'omaga love fest now.... deadset plodder. If the last 2 weeks is his way of showing us that he deserves a spot, then I hope he is looking for another club next year. Might as well have kept big Francis if we're going to jizz over this guy
I still hold out some hope he can produce something in the NRL but he’s very much a work in progress.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our forwards have been rubbish all year. Dogs of war for 2019 are an embarrassment

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Three reasons why we lost tonight.
1 Coach is in another world and not realistic on selections and game strategy.
2 Our pack is the worst in the comp.
3. Refs decides who wins today not teams if u want to watch a fair game of rugby league watch super league at least the teams have a chance to win on their own.
I am sure we can add more reasons but for me there the main 3

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a set towards the end where i think Hopoate took two runs in the same set and the ball went to foulaou, then Elliot did something dumb and they all just stood there and didn’t wNn run it, Napa needs to step up . Really losing patience , Atleast our backline try’s .. the forwards are big Average .

This board better not lose out on signing Holbrook