Opinion Adam Elliot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought chris smith would step up after watching him in reserves last year but he's been ordinary. Very disappointing. We cant carry Elliot and him.

bigstix

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol, chris smith is far worse. Elliot is bad but if you are going to bash him like this gotta bash chris smith as well. Any napa/odgen for their poor tackling (tolman was sorely missed today).
Agreed about Smith. No size, power, ball playing abilities. Zero. Nada. May as well run a be a bulldog starter for a day competition with the fans. Chris Smith is by far the least talented forward to ever play for us. Worse than Elliot, Warburton, Czislowski and anyone else

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He was actually decent. Meaney on the other hand

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly I don't want Elliot to leave the club.

I'd rather the fans form a mob and chase him out of the club, make it firmly known that he's not wanted

Captain_Karisma

Waterboy
Reaction score
Actually thought Elliot played well tonight, commentators mentioned this as well. Lets face it, we have the least experienced and creative halves in the comp and need some forwards to be able to pass and play before the line and i thought elliott created some good opportunities tonight.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually thought Elliot played well tonight, commentators mentioned this as well. Lets face it, we have the least experienced and creative halves in the comp and need some forwards to be able to pass and play before the line and i thought elliott created some good opportunities tonight.
He did not play well.
His brain explosion before half time allowed Brisbane to build pressure and score before half time.

And he got dominated in the middle.
He wasn't the worst on the field tonight but he didn't play well.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Both Elliott and Smith not as bad as people are saying. They were better or at worst just as good as any of our forwards. The game/teams were a complete miss match. If you were actually watching the game you would of been able to see from very early on the pace difference mainly around the middle was insane. It was just a matter of time until we collapsed.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like he runs on dry sand body moving so fast but makes no ground

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Both Elliott and Smith not as bad as people are saying. They were better or at worst just as good as any of our forwards. The game/teams were a complete miss match. If you were actually watching the game you would of been able to see from very early on the pace difference mainly around the middle was insane. It was just a matter of time until we collapsed.
Their guys so agile as well by comparison and have game awareness. Even Lodge looked Arthur Beetsonesque.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm leaning more towards the reject shop version.

Status
Not open for further replies.