Not open for further replies.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah bring the **** back he,'ll win us a comp

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No thanks. He is a dud thats gets injured every 5 minutes.

He played like 7 games for the tigers.

Id prefer putting the money on someone reliable.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No thanks. He is a dud thats gets injured every 5 minutes.

He played like 7 games for the tigers.

Id prefer putting the money on someone reliable.

Or on a half with some skill

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And it’s no NO from me ..!!

Captain_Karisma

Waterboy
Reaction score
pass on josh as much as i loved him as a dog. We've taken a hit and have to build the team back up and need to keep getting the kids experience. Can't have him taking the spot of say a JMK who needs the first grade experience and is getting better. ESpecially since our year is gone. Gotta keep getting the youngsters to 50 NRL games and invest in them

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A youngster either has it or doesnt have it.

Wakeham has it.

Meaney and Cogger dont have it.

Our youngsters we have coming through are poor. Too good in Cup, but not up to NRL standard.

Josh Reynolds is a must along with a new coach and supporting staff as well as the recruitment of atleast half a new squad

Captain_Karisma

Waterboy
Reaction score
A youngster either has it or doesnt have it.

Wakeham has it.

Meaney and Cogger dont have it.

Our youngsters we have coming through are poor. Too good in Cup, but not up to NRL standard.

Josh Reynolds is a must along with a new coach and supporting staff as well as the recruitment of atleast half a new squad

I actually thought Cogger has been improving. Didn't have his best game tonight but have seen improvements.

Wakeham played well tonight, but remains to see whether he can be another preston campbell as he will be targeted every week due to his small stature

I think Josh would just be a quick fix at best. We've already committed to a rebuild. I just can't see the point in a guy who we can't view as a long term halves solution atm when we need to get what we have more invaluable experience.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's on more than $700k per year + car. If we paid him half of that we'd be mad, we can get much better value for money.
Absolutely not. How lucky were we to offload him in the first place. I cant believe the coin the Tigers paid for him. We are building for the future not welcoming back Dads army.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would you buy a hyundi excel from the wreakers for $10K with a blown head gasket, 700kms on the clock and re-register it?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have struggled in the halves since his departure at the end of 2017, going through several playmakers under Dean Pay.

They Fucken struggled with him too.

Banned
Reaction score
For the right money, he may have positives that benefit the club/team, yet it would be at a significant fraction of the coin he's on now.
If he does come back, a utility off the bench is probably best suited to him, as him taking a position of a junior is not the most intelligent decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.