Pay has destroyed Meaney

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the game and they targeted Meany from minute 1 to minute 80. He is a FB not a wing. Surely Pay gets the message because we lost this game because of his selection of Meany.

Captain_Karisma

Waterboy
Reaction score
blatantly obvious that DWZ is a much better option at fullback. Meaney was safe under the high ball but didn't offer much in attack, passing game or support play. I feel pay just owed it to him to keep him in the team somehow. I do agree with the suggestion he is better off working on his game in the lower grades because i feel we could use okunburs size coming out of our zone and height for the bombs.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not just Meaney lol.. he’s destroyed the whole style .. this ain’t a bulldogs team I grew up supporting!!
Well they say don't hold deano accountable, but for a coach that promised dogs of war and a player that was part of a dogs of war pack he has failed in my eyes. enough said. the defence was so soft we looked kindergarten

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was at the game and they targeted Meany from minute 1 to minute 80. He is a FB not a wing. Surely Pay gets the message because we lost this game because of his selection of Meany.
Pay will never get the message, even if someone held up a sign that was right in front of him he still would have no clue as to what's going on.

Please, if anyone from the club reads the kennel, just get rid of the incompetent imbecile and give us fans something to look forward to

Last edited:

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's the story with Foz and Lewis?
Pay wanted Lewis back this week and told Ayoub to get him ready,Lewis to his credit said no another week at least.Told Pay wasn’t happy,accused Lewis of being soft.Not much love there at the moment.Foz back next week.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He seemed far more confident and brave when he came into grade.. he seems reluctant and timid more and more as time goes by..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pay wanted Lewis back this week and told Ayoub to get him ready,Lewis to his credit said no another week at least.Told Pay wasn’t happy,accused Lewis of being soft.Not much love there at the moment.Foz back next week.
Thanks for the info my bro

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's just carrying on the same plan Des had for the club.
Sign players, Kill their careers, get sacked.

Aren't we use to it by now?

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t forget the 16 post contact metres from 10 runs! lmao.. Had the Broncos shaking in their boots
That’s obviously not including the post contact metres lost each tackle

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When are we going to announce Justin Holbrook and Luke Thompson's signings?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's the story with Foz and Lewis?
Both should’ve played tonight
Inexcusable
I don’t give a Fcuk if the seasons gone
We play and pick a team to win every game
I saw them both with my very own eyes doing 100m sprints
Ball work
Kicking practice and like Sunday morning at belmore
They should be first two picked next week
Cogger is utter tripe and wakeham is a prodigy player
Now isn’t his time

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn’t put okinbur and Holland together again
Oh Fcuk no
Nightmares of brookvale this year come to mind
They made Rueben Garrick look like a star

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching tonight i realised how shit some players really are.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t forget the 16 post contact metres from 10 runs! lmao.. Had the Broncos shaking in their boots
Goodness.. Okunbor would get 16 post contact meters in one run!!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have never been a Pay supporter but the onus is on Meaney here. The guy is the definition of a powderpuff. He doesn't know how to defend or run with intent. Reminds me of Brad Abbey.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have never been a Pay supporter but the onus is on Meaney here. The guy is the definition of a powderpuff. He doesn't know how to defend or run with intent. Reminds me of Brad Abbey.
This may be true, but that's why it's so fucked that pay has put him on the wing... you can't carry little boys like that on the wing anymore