We are lacking....

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Size, power, fitness, speed and wrestling

Whoever our strength & conditioning coach is, requires 10 black dildos up there bum

Dont know if Holbrook is coming over, but if he is, i hope he brings the required staff around him.

Our fitness, power, wrestling and speed is non-existent. Holbrook has been at the Roosters previously, so he should have a fair idea with the experience he has had their with the training regime's.

He also needs to bring over 2 big powerful forwards from the UK. Luke Thompson is a must and the second one i do not have a fucken clue.

Our forwards barring Jackson are soft. Napa has been extremely dissapointing

Christian Welch is off contract and is a must.

Pay is out of his league. He does have a squad with minimal talent, but one thing you must do to counteract your weaknesses when you have minimal talent in your squad, is to be fitter and stronger than your opponents and they are not even close. That goes along with his strength and conditioning team and that dud wrestler he brought over from Canberra.

This club built its foundations around big, powerful forwards, which oppositions feared. I'm shocked how shit our forward pack is considering they are coached by a former powerful nonsense forward.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Something as simple as fitness and improving our defensive systems could go a long way to improving a lot of areas tbh. Broncos got numbers in the tackle all game and pushed off their line, we didn't, as a result we were constantly on the back foot and could win back momentum.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we had massive forwards even when we got beat I still got enjoyment from the smashing runs (Kasiano, Pritchard etc).

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to get some size or we'll never match it with packs like the Broncos. The forwards we're rumoured to be chasing are all just over 100Kgs

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wont win too many games with 2 rookie halves for starters. U can have 1 at a time. Not 2 but. No direction.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
IMG_2869.JPG

This fat **** is our high performance trainer lol
Harry Harris.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When we had massive forwards even when we got beat I still got enjoyment from the smashing runs (Kasiano, Pritchard etc).
Pritchard was a massive backrower who could punch 80 quality minutes.

Kasiano was a mammoth of a front rower who could punch 17 quality minutes in each half.

These current forwards of ours are not even close to Pritchard and Kasiano and they were at their prime 5 years ago, which shows and tells you how far we have fallen behind

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Wont win too many games with 2 rookie halves for starters. U can have 1 at a time. Not 2 but. No direction.
They are far from the issue at the moment. We lacking in every department. For fucks sake we don’t even know how to kick off, how embarrassing

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A coach
intelligence
Heart
An Bulldogs spirit !!

Worst I’ve seen my team in a VERY long time.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pritchard was a massive backrower who could punch 80 quality minutes.

Kasiano was a mammoth of a front rower who could punch 17 quality minutes in each half.

These current forwards of ours are not even close to Pritchard and Kasiano and they were at their prime 5 years ago, which shows and tells you how far we have fallen behind
Bring back kasiano

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The same waterboy that the Mud Dogs had

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We’re clearly an inferior side so you’d think you’d at least get the little and simple things right, like kick offs. They were absolutely disgraceful, I’m 42 and haven’t played footy for 20 years but would have done a better job than DWZ tonight. I’m thinking I know why Ivan was happy to see him go, if he’s not willing to sack himself after the first 2 or 3 shockers, then Pay and/or Jacko should do it and throw the ball to Meaney who was doing a pretty good job off it beforehand

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was going to say, you are lacking talent. :p