Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Name me halves that can play well when they are behind a forward pack that were made to look like roadkill..
You’re right but I’ve seen way too much of Cogger than anyone should need to. Only need to watch him play one game to immediately work out he’s not first grade level. The kid tries, it’s maximum effort but zero output. That’s actually how shit he is. I don’t even want to bag the poor bloke. He’s just a shit played who keeps getting chosen to play.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah l don’t really give a fuck l just find it amusing that the fuckwits handing out sermons all week on how we should all be getting behind pay and our poor roster are very scarce on game days
At least you thought of Twin Twonk & his crew, no one else did. lol

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy answer....he's a country boy.
Yea I've read all the bullshit he's a country boy,does extra 400s after training.

Fact is what he dishes up every week does 4 dumb things to half a good one and has never improved.
Chris Smith is the same even worse I've never seen half a good thing from him.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And we have morons coming on here telling us not to buy any more forwards........honestly

The club is a shell of its old self.

If another poster comes on here and says we knew we had 3 years of re-build I will scream ......NRL is not a development league & rebuild is code for ‘we’ve got no fxxxing idea’
Players picked are responsible for being physically competitive, it’s non-negotiable

So many things wrong that can be improved

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The dogs are are having a waaaakke"....
"The dogs are having a waaakke"....
"The dogs are having a wwwaaaakkkeeee"...
"And the dogs are in the coffin and 6 foot under".....

bigstix

Waterboy
Reaction score
Player Ratings..
1. DWZ 6
2. Meaney 2
3. Montoya 5
4. Hopoate 6
5. Reimis 4
6. Wakeham 5
7. Cogger 4
8. Ogden 4
9. Lichaa 6
10. Napa 5
11. CHN 6
12. Jackson 6
13. Elliott 6

14. JMK 4
15. Toomaga 4
16. Fualalo 4
17. Smith 6

5's average/flat probably way to generous tbh.
Smith 6? This a gee up?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We will be -200++ next week.

Wooden spoon game coming up.
Yes Scoooby been a sad year for us mate. I will be counting on our reserves for some wins and maybe the shield. Something to look forward too.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Meaney and Cogger should be axed immediately. Honestly enough is enough and no one can complain they weren’t given a chance. It’s the same shit that gets delivered week in week out. Meaney shouldn’t be a footballer, needs to go learn a trade or become a personal trainer, p.e teacher etc. Cogger tries but just doesn’t have the skills nor any natural ability to make up for it. Let’s start here but this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Be a great PE teacher.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Literally the first thing iv ever said about him but okay mate, carry on like a dickhead
Having a dig at a 20 year old in his 3rd game in first grade? Wakeham has been a shining light in the 3 games he has played

You're not carrying on like a dickhead, you're a first class wanker

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Having a dig at a 20 year old in his 3rd game in first grade? Wakeham has been a shining light in the 3 games he has played

You're not carrying on like a dickhead, you're a first class wanker
When did i have a dig? All i said was hes showing his inexperience

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Meaney and Cogger suck donkey dicks!! Both are rubbish. Meaney is just lost, never makes any metres as he gets tackled back by defense every time. Cogger can't kick for shit, fucking woeful.

Oh and Napa, reminds me of a wannabe bully at school who looks like he is tough but is a complete pussy. Soft as shit.
The last tackle of the game on Meaney by Turpin showed the distain and lack of respect for Meaney....a door mat. Pay not doing him any favours. I thought Abbey Mk2 and haven't seen anything to change that.

The camera on him with the scrum near our line and he could have been bending over picking daisies for all the attention he was paying. Someone called him and he ran over. After thst effort if he stays in fg then wow standards have dropped into negative territory at the Dogs.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The last tackle of the game on Meaney by Turpin showed the distain and lack of respect for Meaney....a door mat. Pay not doing him any favours. I thought Abbey Mk2 and haven't seen anything to change that.

The camera on him with the scrum near our line and he could have been bending over picking daisies for all the attention he was paying. Someone called him and he ran over. After thst effort if he stays in fg then wow standards have dropped into negative territory at the Dogs.
Abbey Mk2 sounds about right. No more first grade for him from now on he just doesn't have it he is like a boy playing against men.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Player Ratings..
1. DWZ 6
2. Meaney 2
3. Montoya 5
4. Hopoate 6
5. Reimis 4
6. Wakeham 5
7. Cogger 4
8. Ogden 4
9. Lichaa 6
10. Napa 5
11. CHN 6
12. Jackson 6
13. Elliott 6

14. JMK 4
15. Toomaga 4
16. Fualalo 4
17. Smith 6

5's average/flat probably way to generous tbh.
The forwards got bitch slapped tonight, just fucking woeful.
I'd give Jackson a 5 and no other forward more than 3.
DWZ & Hopoate were twice as effective taking the forward tonight than any of the forwards.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Summed it up perfectly