Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to me & my team.

Just posted this, as no one else will.
Congrats to u Kaz, not so much to your team anyone could have beat our lot tonight

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The more I see of Renouf the less convinced I get.
I still cant figure out where his leg drive went?? Even Fualalo wasn't pumping tonight? U think its a coaching ploy to pace the players?

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson was very good tonight. Full credit to him.

Meaney just doesn’t have it unfortunately.

Wakeman looks like a classy kid. Exciting to have a young half with great match awareness.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yet 95 % of posters had him locked in as our rockstar fullback for the next 10 years after just 5 rounds.
His very disappointing has no idea on the wing should never play there again. Maybe he will be hooker next week lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I thought he was good tonight a lot better. Just needs to keep getting game time
Yh I thought he built on least week's performance..he could've got another 10 minutes and racked up a few more runs or offload but Elliott had to play the full 80 :tearsofjoy:

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we were useless tonight but at some point you have to be in the game, we were never given an even chance at anytime...penalties were a complete joke...we played an almost perfect team apparently....Pay needs to go off in the presser then resign!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still cant figure out where his leg drive went?? Even Fualalo wasn't pumping tonight? U think its a coaching ploy to pace the players?
In Renoufs case it’s just the difference between NRL and CCup.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mass purge of the team this week is needed.
Bring in Kalache, Holland, Lewis/Foran (for cogger).
Wakeham and Cogger both played terrible. So did JMK. Get rid of all of them for next game.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not hard to be disappointing in our side lol. Indefinitely think he built on last week's game, the only thing that is frustrating is that I'd like to see him up his run tally but then again that seems to be an issue with out entire forward pack right now.
He was the only one making his tackles stick on their forwards (actually lichaa too), and when we're getting monstered with the rest of the forward pack, he's running against a set line but still made his metres.

Pay needs to fuck off. Renouf should've gotten a lot more minutes last year and this year. Instead the stupid **** starts renouf in his 2nd game and then banishes him for over a year

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jackson was very good tonight. Full credit to him.

Meaney just doesn’t have it unfortunately.

Wakeman looks like a classy kid. Exciting to have a young half with great match awareness.
You can’t blame meany for that loss our forwards were absolutely fucken shit tonight pure and simple.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No bulldogs forward over 100m. What a fucking pathetic effort
7 broncos forwards made 100m+ and Pangai 97. Elliott getting praise from the commentators despite missing 10 tackles

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wakeham and Cogger both played terrible. So did JMK. Get rid of all of them for next game.
Wakeham did some good things. Cogger was terrible. JMK didn't have many opportunities. I would say that cogger has to go at least

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogden got 40 mins
Wheareas Elliot got 80 and Chris Smith 55 mins
Tooamaga only 22 surely this can be balanced better Elliot and Chris Smith are genuinely useless

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yh I thought he built on least week's performance..he could've got another 10 minutes and racked up a few more runs or offload but Elliott had to play the full 80 :tearsofjoy:
One thing I don’t understand is Chris Smith in the side when you have Elliot. Just don’t get it. Anyways here’s hoping for some positive news tomorrow and the end of the Pay era

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! We were rag dolled, tossed up and thrown out.

Tonight's game shows how far behind we are in every facet of the game. From player potential, size and skill.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck. :tearsofjoy:
Yeah l don’t really give a fuck l just find it amusing that the fuckwits handing out sermons all week on how we should all be getting behind pay and our poor roster are very scarce on game days