What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
He used to be a Detective for the SVU. You see, in the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Happy! I just don't know what to expect anymore. Yesterday I watched episode 5... at the end of the episode where the naked kid sits to him and starts wanking... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Happy! I just don't know what to expect anymore. Yesterday I watched episode 5... at the end of the episode where the naked kid sits to him and starts wanking... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Just wait till you start season 2, things get a lot more messed up :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok so just in case people aren't following the TV cancellations threads... Happy! has been cancelled and won't be coming back for a 3rd season :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

ANYWAY... I watched S02E03 last night. The scene were Nick was trying to escape the mansion and the guards were following him... LMFAO... I died laughing when he was dancing with them.

Without fail there's always one scene in each episode that just gets you cracking up... that was it for me!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does all of season 3 of Stranger Things suck as much arse as episode 1?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok so just in case people aren't following the TV cancellations threads... Happy! has been cancelled and won't be coming back for a 3rd season :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

ANYWAY... I watched S02E03 last night. The scene were Nick was trying to escape the mansion and the guards were following him... LMFAO... I died laughing when he was dancing with them.

Without fail there's always one scene in each episode that just gets you cracking up... that was it for me!
Yep, hate to say I told you so, but I called it.

Apart from a few rare cases, anything great intelligent, creative, different or that isn't mindless reality shite doesn't last on any network.

It fucking sucks the big fat one :tired::triumph:

Edit*
Even though its been canned, there's a chance another network could pick up the rights, fingers crossed there's a third season, I love that show so much I actually bought the graphic novel it's based on

(and I never buy any kind of media)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched episode 2 and I quit.
Lol the character hopper has been deemed too toxic masculine for women as he gets angry seeing his adopted daughter hook up with a boy in her room. I mean..... his reaction is quite timid compared to even a Lebo mums reaction if she witnesses her daughter or son do that lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A bunch of new trailers for upcoming shows/seasons:

Snowpearcer

Looks like they've recreated the movie then stretched it out. Not a new story. They've just replaced Chris Evans with a black guy and the dude that had his arm frozen off is now as Asian woman

Watchmen

Looks like it's set years after the events of the movie. Not as dark as the movie but looks great

Westworld S3

Other than it showing much of the outside world, it looks like they will also have a new world "WW2 World"

Picard

This one I am really looking forward to. It looks like they're taking queues from the new Star Trek movies and the recent series. Making it a lot more action oriented

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just started watching Russian Doll. Love those timeloop sort of shows/movies.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I might give that a go. I'm looking for something to fill the void that I see coming after I watch the last episode of Happy!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I enjoyed it. The ending is a bit subpar but the show is great. Especially the main chick. Cracks me up.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I watched episode 4 of season 2 last night. I dead set fell asleep towards the end. Nothing like episode 3... I pissed myself laughing when he was escaping the mansion and ended up dancing with the guards :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Please tell me it picks up a bit...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched episode 4 of season 2 last night. I dead set fell asleep towards the end. Nothing like episode 3... I pissed myself laughing when he was escaping the mansion and ended up dancing with the guards :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Please tell me it picks up a bit...
Yeah, it picks up again. The next episode is a full on acid trip.