Official Sue suffers season-ending injury

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to give the young forwards a go for the rest of the year and this just forces Pay's hand. Pity it wasn't Elliot instead of Sue though. Hopefully Tolman is still out too. I admire him for the way he has a go with the limited talent he's got, but his style of play is holding us back. Might be different if Napa was a genuine enforcer, but we can't afford to have two plodders in the front row anymore.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummmm no.

1. Cap exemption for injury is rep games only

2. There’s no one quality left on the market for the remainder of the year.
Those rules apply for everybody but I’m sure Souths, Melbourne or the Roosters would have a special exemption granted to them by Greenburg

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bad luck for Jesse. The only positive to come from this is that we hopefully get to see Ogden and To'omaga play the rest of the season.

Good luck to Jesse with his surgery and in his recovery.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the better signings the club made, this is a real shame. Wish him all the best with the recovery.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does Sue have a history of injuries like this... or is this his first knee injury?

@Tacky can you answer this one mate?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I looked him up when he was on our list of possible acquisitions. From memory, he missed 1 game in 2015 due to a shoulder injury and was suspended for 2 games in 2017. In 2014 was one of the Samoans (Reni was another) in the police scuffle, I think he missed 2 Samoan games for that as well. I don't recall any leg injuries.

Go Dogs