Found it!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @BlackJackBulldog

As you can see, I am a Broncos supporter, don't hold that against me. (though several members do)

The Kennel is my second home. (only because of all the rumours of which Broncos players are coming to the Dogs) :tearsofjoy:

As you are aware by now, their are 2 camps on the forum.

1. Anti Pay, Anti Dib
2. Pay lovers, Dib Lovers.

Choose wisely. :tearsofjoy:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Evening all,
My name is BlackJack Bulldog and I am a doggies addict. Seems I have found the right support group!
My parents used to breed dogs so they used to joke that I was born to be a Doggies supporter and this has proven to be true.
Grew up near Newcastle and when they joined the comp in '88 they instantly became my mortal enemies. Many memories of sitting at the ISC in my bulldogs jersey coping shit from mates and the crowd, getting in fights on the way to Broadmeadow train station, stepping over the passed out/high Andrew Johns in the bathrooms at Fannies and The Castle night clubs... fun times. Glad we won more than we lost as am a sore loser and things could have been uglier!
Lived in Bondi, Gold Coast and Brisbane and take great pride in wearing my gear in enemy territory and spreading our word overseas as well.
Dont have the football nouse of some of the posters around here but have a know it all self belief and a twisted humour so am sure I will find a space here ;)

Oh and hi
Congracts very happy to see new blood, just be careful with all the shit flying around.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Shoes.. knife.. fork... a table...
You guys might be a bit fancy for me!

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, I already like your sense of humour and avatar picture.

You don't need football nouse here, just state your own opinion on anything.

I'll think you will fit right in, early picture of hot chicks is a good sign.