The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They are being backed by Billionaire Shad Khan and his son Tony Khan , Tony being the one with the more hands on role with AEW. From what I been reading they are not going to go full PG mode with their TV show but they are not going to go all out Attitude era, so somewhere a mix in the middle I guess. If they continue on with it like their last 2 events with the same premise for the TV show then it should be good. They are building their roster still as they are still a new company but I know of a couple of independent female wrestlers they have signed recently that will make the Women's roster a lot stronger. Also talking of Rosters, don't be surprised to see a few more WWE wrestlers make the move over as their contracts finish up.
Yeah I've heard that Sasha Banks is still undecided. She hasn't been seen since WM so she may be on the outer. I think the only thing that can possibly be holding her to WWE is her 3 BFFs (Charlotte, Becky, Bayley).

Wahesh

Reaction score

*pisses himself laughing*

He's HOT ... he's SPICEY!!!!!!

and he's signed on to AEW :D
The Indian just had to be banned from this place during this time :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

ANYWAY... let's just hope Daniels sticks to being himself and not these crappy gimmicks lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Indian just had to be banned from this place during this time :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

ANYWAY... let's just hope Daniels sticks to being himself and not these crappy gimmicks lol.
Maybe that's what he can do for the next 6 months.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Maybe that's what he can do for the next 6 months.
Nah I don't think that will hold up too well... they'll want to start by making an impact, a statement if you will... real wrestling, not these gimmicks and shit lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like a feud has kicked off between Bobby Lashley and Bray Wyatt.

Lashley telling him to come see him when he's done playing with his puppets. Wyatt replied in binary telling him "I am in your house Bobby".

With Strowman and Lashley feuding, could we be able to see a future tag team of Lashley and ??? vs Strowman and Wyatt?

Maybe Alister Black and Lashley.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Looks like a feud has kicked off between Bobby Lashley and Bray Wyatt.

Lashley telling him to come see him when he's done playing with his puppets. Wyatt replied in binary telling him "I am in your house Bobby".

With Strowman and Lashley feuding, could we be able to see a future tag team of Lashley and ??? vs Strowman and Wyatt?

Maybe Alister Black and Lashley.
Maybe it's just me, but Bobby Lashley isn't the same since returning to WWE. He's not like he used to be. He's a mid-carder now lol.

Anyway... I think him teaming with Roman Reigns will be good if he's to take on a Strowman/Wyatt tag team.

Also, Luke Harper requested a release from WWE a few months ago but it was denied by McMahon. His contract which was originally meant to expire in November this year will likely be extended by 6 months to cover for time he missed due to injury. I don't know why they are doing this to him considering he wants a release. Just let him go FFS. I bet they're worried that AEW will pick him up!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but Bobby Lashley isn't the same since returning to WWE. He's not like he used to be. He's a mid-carder now lol.

Anyway... I think him teaming with Roman Reigns will be good if he's to take on a Strowman/Wyatt tag team.

Also, Luke Harper requested a release from WWE a few months ago but it was denied by McMahon. His contract which was originally meant to expire in November this year will likely be extended by 6 months to cover for time he missed due to injury. I don't know why they are doing this to him considering he wants a release. Just let him go FFS. I bet they're worried that AEW will pick him up!
Vince doesn't want to lose anyone to AEW. Harper wanted out, as like a few wrestlers in WWE is not happy about the way they are being booked or used, or lack of. I don't know why Vince is being so anal about Harper he isn't a major talent so if he left and went to AEW it really shouldn't be a big deal.

Speaking of AEW they have another event on this weekend Fight For The Fallen.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Vince doesn't want to lose anyone to AEW. Harper wanted out, as like a few wrestlers in WWE is not happy about the way they are being booked or used, or lack of. I don't know why Vince is being so anal about Harper he isn't a major talent so if he left and went to AEW it really shouldn't be a big deal.

Speaking of AEW they have another event on this weekend Fight For The Fallen.
I agree man. I reckon Vince is peeping over his shoulder though and don't everything he can to stop any wrestlers from going. I reckon that's why the lid is being kept tightly shut on Sasha Banks... I reckon she really wants to go to AEW and is in a big struggle to be released. She'll be alpha female over there.

AEW has the potential to be HUGE, and they're going about it the right way by taking baby steps. This event on Sunday is in a 5,500 capacity arena. Hopefully this time next year, their PPVs will be in 20,000 capacity arenas.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Xtreme Rules on tomorrow (?) in the US... Hope The Undertake and Reigns win but highly doubt it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Great to see Shinsuke Nakamura back in the ring.

Some interesting results from WWE Extreme it seems.

Yet nothing from Wyatt. Would have been the perfect time to introduce his new character.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Great to see Shinsuke Nakamura back in the ring.

Some interesting results from WWE Extreme it seems.

Yet nothing from Wyatt. Would have been the perfect time to introduce his new character.
*SPOILER ALERT*

Brock Lesnar cashes in his MitB against Rollins and wins it. Wow. Who saw that coming? :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

This is why WWE is stale, and Vince sucks balls and needs to retire!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
*SPOILER ALERT*

Brock Lesnar cashes in his MitB against Rollins and wins it. Wow. Who saw that coming? :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

This is why WWE is stale, and Vince sucks balls and needs to retire!
Yep, I was like "Are you fucking kidding me". It's so fucking frustrating seeing that boring ape getting so many title reigns. It's just feels like he always has it and when he loses it he gets it back almost straight away. I am so over WWE right now. Thank God for AEW.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Raw's main event was a Cross Brand (Raw and SmackDown) All-Star Top 10 Battle Royal - winner faces Brock at SummerSlam.

The actual BR was pretty good, but the concept was shit... this means that Brock is going to stay champ until SummerSlam FFS.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought he was going to do it at Wrestlemania tbh.
Yep, I was like "Are you fucking kidding me". It's so fucking frustrating seeing that boring ape getting so many title reigns. It's just feels like he always has it and when he loses it he gets it back almost straight away. I am so over WWE right now. Thank God for AEW.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Wahesh @MatstaDogg

Bray Wyatt's Fiend booked in for first fight at Summer Slam in August against Finn Balor (I wonder if it'll be Demon Finn).

He also surfaced for the first time recently in character to choke out Mick Foley.

Meanwhile ... THIS... is the exact sort of shit that is killing wrestling.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Wahesh @MatstaDogg

Bray Wyatt's Fiend booked in for first fight at Summer Slam in August against Finn Balor (I wonder if it'll be Demon Finn).

He also surfaced for the first time recently in character to choke out Mick Foley.

I wonder if they'll ever make guy a face. He's been a heel for as long as I can remember. I remember the days of Husky Harris - he was pretty good there.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Wahesh @MatstaDogg

I dare say Finn will be in his Demon form for that match, it seems logical to do that. I do like Bray's new gimmick though and that mask is pretty damn sweet a long with his wicked looking eye contacts.