Fox Sports Jai Arrow

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you can get arrow you sign him. Fuck waiting for a centre hooker or whatever... you don't let a player like this get away

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
800k is a fair chunk, he does miss a few games here and there but definitely worth the gamble.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Arrow is a great forward but he misses a lot of games every season with numerous injuries and 700-800k is serious money for someone who is so injury prone.

I'd rather another club sign him for that price and we try and nab someone like Butcher, who is a similar calibre player, for half the price. Not that the Roosters would lose someone they want to keep...

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Arrow is a great forward but he misses a lot of games every season with numerous injuries and 700-800k is serious money for someone who is so injury prone.

I'd rather another club sign him for that price and we try and nab someone like Butcher, who is a similar calibre player, for half the price. Not that the Roosters would lose someone they want to keep...
His body should come good over the next year or so hopefully.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His body should come good over the next year or so hopefully.
I hope so for his sake. I love watching him play as he hits hard, had a huge motor and he's quite skillful. I think QLD missed him massively those last two Origins.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol @ those wanting Meninga to coach...

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember alot of people on here saying that they didnt want Tedesco because he was injury prone..
Hows that going now!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I remember alot of people on here saying that they didnt want Tedesco because he was injury prone..
Hows that going now!
Good point. I wasn't one of them regarding Teddy as all of those ACL injuries were earlier in his career and he certainly didn't lose any explosiveness. But you're right, he's barely missed a game since then..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get Pay to buy him a coffee like he did with DWZ.

Isn't that what the Pay lovers want us to believe, the chat and coffee got DWZ over the line, surely it will work with Arrow too.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jai Arrow and Adam Elliott played together in the Australian Schoolboys 2012 team.
Which is probably why Elliott likes so many of his post on social media.
Matt Lodge, Chris Smith, Clint Gutherson,Mitchell Moses, Luke Brooks, Dylan Walker and others were also on the team.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would like Arrow but I think we need a hooker and a center before anything else
The thing is if there isn't a hooker or centre available we shouldn't not go after players like Arrow as long as we have money in the kitty for when a centre or hooker becomes available.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get Pay to buy him a coffee like he did with DWZ.

Isn't that what the Pay lovers want us to believe, the chat and coffee got DWZ over the line, surely it will work with Arrow too.
It’s not such a bad idea, they actually have the same manager. My information is that if he leaves the Titans it will be to the Dogs.......

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not such a bad idea, they actually have the same manager. My information is that if he leaves the Titans it will be to the Dogs.......
Would be a very decent signing, just got to keep him on the park and pay the right money.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As much as rate him, we don't need another lock/backrower.

Besides, I have a better chance of a three-way with scarlett johanson and Monica bellucii than us landing arrow