Opinion Nick Meaney on the Wing?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs to be dropped into Reserve Grade and told until he starts killing it either at fullback or on the wing, he won't get a look in.

No other repuatable first grade coach would leave "the human kite" out there on the wing.

Maybe we need to tie sandbags to his feet, or give him a weight vest.... or just get the bloke agro somehow... he just seems like he's afraid to break a nail going in kamikaze to the line.
Stop it...morning coffee sprayed over another human . Funny stuff

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Needs to be dropped into Reserve Grade and told until he starts killing it either at fullback or on the wing, he won't get a look in.

No other repuatable first grade coach would leave "the human kite" out there on the wing.

Maybe we need to tie sandbags to his feet, or give him a weight vest.... or just get the bloke agro somehow... he just seems like he's afraid to break a nail going in kamikaze to the line.
Nick's new nic....Kite.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta concentrate on his strengths, the need for speed, develop a step and score or its Okunbor.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His biggest flaw I can see is his support play, or lack of. Get that sorted the rest will come. Confidence will do wonders.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
16 games still hasn’t lost his try scoring virginity. Definitely Pays bitch..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Loses ground every carry :(

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Getting beyond a joke. Meaney is by far the worse winger in the NRL

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick Meaney is not big enough for first grade back 3 he needs be dropped for sure

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every single try the broncos score is on nick meany side this is why people want pay gone who plays a fullback on the wing FFS

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nicks defence is a liability yes..!!!

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear how is Meaney even in FG ??? This dude just doesn't want to be here earning his spot at all! It is like he is chucking a massive sook because he got told to play wing!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Meaney is a fukin useless winger. Has this **** ever beat a player or been in open space, I certainly can't recall a time.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How do you put a feather that's low on confidence and hasn't scored a try on the wing? Fucking hell Dean Pay...

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I swear how is Meaney even in FG ??? This dude just doesn't want to be here earning his spot at all! It is like he is chucking a massive sook because he got told to play wing!
Spot on mate, this guy can't defend and does not know how to be supportive player this is why he got moved form FB, me thinks next position is reserve grade!

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not his fault he is barely a full back let alone a winger

D0BB0

New Pup
Reaction score
Yep I'm done with meaney, makes absolutely no impact at all. Feed the guy a steak ffs.