News Half a million people pledge to storm Area 51 to 'see them aliens’

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, it’s an efficient way to get rid of a large amount of low IQ individuals.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you would find the answers to lots of unknowns if you got in.
1- are aliens real?
2- where do they come from exactly?
3- what they are doing on earth?
4- what fuels their space craft?
5- How does M Mbye keep getting paid as a professional footy player with his skill set?
Haha Love it

Banned
Reaction score
Well, it’s an efficient way to get rid of a large amount of low IQ individuals.
Yet who are they going to get to replace those that volunteer for national service, if they kill off their main market?

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What if.... the camo guys ARE alien shapeshifters!! Anyway we all know that area 51 is just the headquarters of the lizard people. No stereotypical aliens there.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was a member of the Australian skeptics society and laugh at people who believe in UFO’s & aliens. I also believe that fortune tellers, people who can make contact with the dead etc should be charged with fraud. Can’t understand why they aren’t all in goal.

Banned
Reaction score
Was a member of the skeptics society?
Why was?
Skeptical of their beliefs?

I can tell you in good faith that I've seen and personally experienced shit that does not logically make sense.
Fuck the emotional crap that many seek to attach to it, analyse it upon a fact basis and if you, particularly after speaking to others, are unable to rationalise it,...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bob Lazar nicknamed the craft he worked on as the sports model.

He claims element 115 was what fueled the craft.
At the time he made this claim, element 115 wasn't officially on the chart!

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a member of the skeptics society?
Why was?
Skeptical of their beliefs?

I can tell you in good faith that I've seen and personally experienced shit that does not logically make sense.
Fuck the emotional crap that many seek to attach to it, analyse it upon a fact basis and if you, particularly after speaking to others, are unable to rationalise it,...
No being a member amounted to just paying for and receiving their publications which I simply stopped doing not because of any reason other than it was time to move on to my next obsession. Same as I will be moving on from here at seasons end.

Their basic philosophy is that unless anything can be proven by science then they don't believe. In other words science is god.

They had and still have an offer of around $100,000 I believe to any mind reader, fortune teller etc whose claims can be independently proven in a scientific test etc.

That money has never been able to be claimed to date for decades.

Funny how the people who can tell the future are not winning lotto each week etc but still need to charge you a fee for their service.

I also studied Astronomy at the Sydney Observatory and have a good understanding of the chances of making contact with intelligent species from another solar system/ galaxy are extremely thin due to the vast distances between them.

Also SETI projects have been ongoing since the 70's and have yet to pick up any proven signals etc from another species.

I'm not saying there is no other intelligent species in this universe or other possible multiple universes I just don't believe that Area 51 has UFO's or aliens hidden there or that people have made contact or an actual UFO has landed/crashed and has been recovered on Earth and will not believe until it can be proven scientifically .

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bob Lazar nicknamed the craft he worked on as the sports model.

He claims element 115 was what fueled the craft.
At the time he made this claim, element 115 wasn't officially on the chart!
Yeah I watched the Joe Rogan podcast that Bob Lazer was on talking about it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So is bullshit still a thing, or have the drugs worn off?

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score