Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Would've preferred Okunbor over Meaney, need the extra metres from our backs to help keep our forwards fresher in defence, we also can't rely on Hoppa and DWZ to combine for 50 odd runs together or whatever it was. Wakeham can kick goals so it's not as if Meaney is an absolute must.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you can't name anyone then, OK.
BTW we need a goal kicker as well as a winger.

Go Dogs
It’s not my fault that you can’t work out who plays for our club lmaoo, you need others to give you suggestions just so you can think you are winning an argument haha

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also puzzled with Meaneys continue selection. Post contact metre are likey to be negative. Most teams have impact wingers. Also whenever the ball spread to his side, it

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If okunbur still isn't right I understand the meaney selection only on that condition

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Foran and Lewis (more likely Foran) given another week to rehab.
Could’ve used his experience and skill up at Suncorp
We’ve been stitched up the last couple of games there.
Yep the penalty for Darius Boyd on the death will make me never forgive that cry baby buck wit, and was Martins first game too. I believe we can win

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
New female ref won't want to upset the crowd, expect every 50/50 call to go against us

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meaney has yet to run 100m or more on the wing

Scored zero tries

Why is he on the wing?

Okunbor is ready

Fk so is Crichton

We need metres off our line in Suncorp

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would prefer Meaney over Okenbur. Okenbur is absolutely useless. Ans Meaney can kick goals too..

Elliot at lock is a better option than Smith, though i would rather both not be there.

Ogden and Napa with Fualalo and RT will either smash the Broncos or get trampled. But both forward packs are young and fiery so should be interesting

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we have to play Elliott he plays his best off the bench under limited impacts. History tells us he makes no impact early in games against fresh big packs. And the longer he plays the more mistakes. Id like to see JMK play more Minutes then Lich. Oku or Crichton in for Meaney. Monty out for Holland. Holland defence is an issue, but we need points and he creates more opportunities then Monty.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If we have to play Elliott he plays his best off the bench under limited impacts. History tells us he makes no impact early in games against fresh big packs. And the longer he plays the more mistakes. Id like to see JMK play more Minutes then Lich. Oku or Crichton in for Meaney. Monty out for Holland. Holland defence is an issue, but we need points and he creates more opportunities then Monty.
Kind of forced to start him, Smith is absolutely useless and at the very least a starting middle third of Napa/Ogden/Elliott is somewhat balanced.